Part 7

After my shower, I wrapped a towel around my waist and went down to my room. I didn't have to worry about Alix checking me out as I walked by since the bathroom was before Jack's room in the hall. I walked down the steps as I dried my hair with a towel. I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings since I had my head down to dry the back of my head, and there it was. "Hey bodybuilder," Alix was laying on my bed, in a 'sexy' position.

"Ah! What did I say about going through my stuff?" I scolded.

"I didn't go through your stuff, I just laid here until you came down," Alix explained. Is she flirting with me? I thought. No that's impossible, she hates me and I hate her, end of story. Alix laughed as she got up from my bed.

"What?" I asked.

"Your blushing," She said as she walked past me. I turned around quickly to see her swaying her hips as she walked down the hall and back up the stairs. I rolled my eyes and shut my door to start getting dressed. I walked up the steps and heard a car starting and driving off. I looked out and I saw Alix's car was gone. Thank god I sighed. As I finished getting ready for the day, I glanced at my clock.

"1:30, what's taking them so long?" I said to myself. Shortly I hear a car pull into the driveway. I look out the window and my family is helping to take grocery bags out of the car and put them on the front steps. I ran over to the door and brought the bags into the kitchen and set them down on the table. "What took you guys so long?" I asked.

"We had to go to 3 different stores just to find mom's favourite coffee," Kyra rolled her eyes. I chuckled and continued to bring the bags inside. When we finished, Jack, Kyra and I all helped put the groceries where they were supposed to be. I was on fridge duty, Kyra was on pantry duty and Jack was doing freezer duty. My parents tidied up the living room while we worked in the kitchen.

When we finished I went back down to my room and opened my story. I suddenly had a new idea for a subplot.

The rest of the week went by fast, and soon it was our camping trip. Each homeroom teacher was responsible for their homeroom class and finding which cabin they'd be staying in. "Ok class, we are going to pair you up together and that's who you'll be sharing a bed with, but don't worry, it's a large bed but it's all we could afford for the whole school," Mr. Hugh announced. A loud groan swept over the crowd. We didn't mind the idea of pairs, but we didn't like that we were already paired up without us choosing. Mr. Hugh started to call off names. "Lana and Dave, Gary and Leah L, Traci and Tim, Derek and Leah M..." He called.