Part 10

"Where did you get that?" Rey asked. I was surprised she agreed to play, she didn't seem like the type to want to participate in house-party games.

"I snuck some booze in with me," The boy brushed the comment off and set the bottle in the middle on its side. As everyone went, I got more and more nervous about my turn. I was hoping to get Rey, but maybe she wouldn't want to kiss me.

"Ok, Matthew, your turn," Ryan nudged me in the arm. I sighed and hesitantly spun the bottle. It spun quickly and when it started to slow down, I realized who it was going to point to, Rey. I blushed, hard but the bottle slowly turned past her and landed on Alix. Alix looked up at me with a red face. I could feel the teasing before it started but she just let out a nervous laugh.

"Come on you two!" Ryan teased. Alix rubbed the back of her neck and avoided my gaze. I felt my heart flutter. Did she always have such desirable lips? Alix took a deep breath and I saw her usual personality come back. She rolled her eyes and grabbed the top of my shirt, pulling me in closer. In less than an instance, our lips met. Her lips tasted as good as they looked. I slowly closed my eyes and took in her presence. As quickly as it began, Alix pulled away, hesitantly. I felt my face heat up and she avoided my gaze for the rest of the night, but once everyone was either tired or bored with the game, we went to sleep.

As I laid in bed, thinking of the events from earlier, I couldn't get the taste of her lips out of my head. I wanted to taste them again. Was I falling for her? Was she falling for me? She seemed so nervous before and after the kiss, but if she liked me, why would she flirt with everyone else? I thought about it more, I realized I had never seen her flirt with anyone else, I just assumed she was a flirt. My train of thought was interrupted by something brushing up against my leg, then my thigh, then soon something had laid itself over my crotch area. I looked down, trying not to disturb whatever was on me. It was a bare leg that was draped across me. As I followed the leg back to its owner, I felt Alix get closer to me and almost... start cuddling up to me? Uh oh, this would make sharing a bed worse then I thought.

Alix wasn't trying to tease me, she was sound asleep, her loud snores confirming that. Her black hair was held in a low ponytail, baby hairs falling to the sides. As her leg shifted, I felt my body hardened, especially near the location of her leg. I carefully moved her leg slightly and shifted onto my side, only to feel an arm wrap around my waist and hand rest on my chest. The action was comforting, even if it was with Alix. It was strange to see her peaceful side and her almost embarrassed side from the game of spin the bottle.