Chapter 1 - Falling Into A Faculty

3rd POV

The Tesseract's energy forms into a cloud that reaches to the top the facility's ceiling. It's to quiet. Then they begin hearing heavy breathing from the platform.

As the SHEILD Guards slowly begin approaching with their weapons ready when they find a figure kneeling on the platform, smoke coming off of it.

With a dark smile on his face Loki lifts his head, his eyes sparkling with mischievous. He looks around and then looks into the eyes of Fury, Barton and Selvig.

Then he stands, holding the scepter in his hand. Feeling powerful, or powerless if you count the fact that his mind isn't his to control right now.

"Sir, please put down the spear!" Nick Fury says demandingly.

Loki looks at the scepter and then suddenly points it at Fury and Barton when a blue light leaves the scepter pointing straight at them.

Agent Barton launches himself at Fury and knocks them down as they roll away the blue light barely misses them.

Loki isn't very thrilled about that of course, not that he's making any actual decisions right now considering that he's being controlled by the scepter as well.

The SHEILD Guards begin firing at Loki, the bullets bounce right off of him, he jumps high into the air and he hits those fighting him hard and fast, taking them down quickly.

As Loki stands arrogantly another portal opens up, all of their attention turns to it.

They all watch cautiously as people start tucking and rolling out, all crouched in a defensive position around the young woman and the two children.

"Oh fuck" Elena, Tyler and Damon say as they look around realization on their faces.

Paul and Jasper are looking around curiously, something seems vaguely familiar from comics they've read before but they're not completely sure.

What is it?" Klaus and Kol snarl out as Kai bursts into an excited laughter.

"Oh nothing," Tyler says.

"We just landed in"

"The First Avengers Movie." Elena says with a chuckle.

"the what?" The older vampires and 12 year old now humans ask curiously, ignoring the eyes and ears watching them.

"What, you guys never read comic books?" Damon asks with a huff. "Besides the first movie just came out earlier this year."

"Who are you?" Loki asks with a self important huff, holding his scepter out at them.

Fury makes his way over to the tesseract quietly. Agent Barton has his gun ready, pointing between the new arrivals and Loki, unsure of who is more of a threat.

"I think we should probably leave. Elena may not mind dying but I'd prefer avoiding that turn of event." Damon pips up, not that they can die easily, can they still even die? After everything they aren't certain of that.

Elena huffs "as long as the kids are safe i don't care where we go."

Loki, tired of being ignored lifts his scepter and shoots the blue light at them.