Chapter 14 - Bonding With Tony

3rd POV

Elena and Leah are around three months now. They were called when Rebekah gave birth (a boy, his name is Henrik) and they're trying to find a save way to world jump so that they (John, Rebekah and Mason + baby Henrik) can come and visit. Esther has been coming and going at random, meaning whenever she remembers something she comes by and tries to help out.

Jeremy, Anna and Leah have been going over birthing plans for the baby and how to handle the emergencies that may happen before or even during Leahs pregnancy.

"Wait, why do you need to pack the bag now?" Jeremy asks confused as Leah tries to get her hospital bag packed.

"Yeah, you're not giving birth for at least another six months honey." Anna says with a small frown as she feels a random wave of nausea hit her, how odd.

Leah frowns as pauses mid pack and she sighs in frustration, damn. She just needs to do something to get ready. "I don't know, I feel restless and antsy.. like I just have to."

"We could ask Lena?" Jeremy suggests, wondering what his crazy sister is up to anyways.

                      ~~~~~~~~~

The twins, Jane and Alec have been going to public school and both find it odd and either inaccurate or in some areas just entirely different then the other world they were from.

"Ugh, some of those blasted children." Jane mutters under her breathe as she glares across the cafeteria at a group of kids.

Alec remains silent for a moment and then he glances back at his twin, she's not wrong, they've been dealing with those nuisances for about a month now. Who knew humans could be so— cruel and rude to each other. It's either, their clothes are wrong, they don't have the right hair, their accent is odd, or too foreign making them harder to 'understand'. Admittedly, he's bored even still.

"Use your magic." He suggests in a nearly inaudible whisper that he knows only she heard. "Teach them a lesson."

Jane grits her teeth and shakes her head, she'd love to. But she needs to restrain herself, for now. "No, not yet."

                       ~~~~~~~~~~

Loki and Thor have been bouncing back and fourth between Asgard and Earth. Odin is indecisive on if he could trust our presence or not and Frigg, (their mom, Odins wife) is just utterly curious about them.

"No mother. I'm not bringing her here, or them."

"But, she's your soulmate. I should get to meet her." She replies in protest knowing that she's going to have to convince him to let them be introduced somehow. "And they are her — others. I MUST!"

"Let him be Frigg, perhaps she's uh. ." Odin stops to think of the word as he taps his chin and shrugs. "Unworthy."

It could happen, some of those people are just plain crazy out there, he can just imagine how insane or psychotic someone else could be.

Loki glares at the man as he feels his eerie spike and he snaps at the man he calls father. "She is worthy. But perhaps you are not worthy enough to meet her."

Odin raises an eyebrow at his son and shrugs as he watches him get worked up as the reasonable question. Honestly, with the last few years they've been having anything is possible.

Then Loki turns quickly, walking out of the room with his slightly amused brother following him. Normally he'd fight for his father but, that girl is something. She is like an anomaly, then you add in all of her mates.