Chapter 16 - Group Activities

The first month that Bucky joined up with then was rocky, and not just a little bit rocky but Tony was ready to run off to a deserted island type of rocky. It was a bit of a mess to be honest. It didn't help that Captain America was trying to find any reason to get into a spat with Stark or Niklaus.

"So, why are we here?" Bucky asks in confusion as we stand at the entrance of Disney World with the children, Alec and Jane in front looking at it amazed.

Everyone kind of just shrugs. "For fun I guess?" Elena mutters.  "And so that Alec and Jane get to experience it."

Jane tilts her head to the side and frowns. "What is it?"

"See." Elena says softly as she pats her adopted daughters head gently. "It should be fun but if neither of you like it then we will just leave."

Alec shrugs his shoulders, not really caring either way. He's just bored and some of the people at school have been pissing him and Jane off. They did make a few friends though, which is kind of nice.

Following up behind them was her mates, her brother and his mates. Then there's Rebekah, her baby and her mates along with the rest of the avengers. Now, once you add in the rest of their extended family it's a really large group. Caroline, Rebekah, Bonnie, Anna and Leah were excitedly following them in. None of them having actually been to Disney world before. Not that she has either, Elena had only been to Disney Land before and she had been pretty young at the time.

Disney World had ended up being a fun experience for them all. Jane ended up with a date (Niklaus wasn't impressed) and Alec was found making out with a girl on one of the rides.

"You do know that you won't be able to visit him very often don't you?" Niklaus asks her with a frown. "We don't live here."

"Technically we live out of this world." Jane replies flatly as she rolls her eyes. "Besides, I'm like a thousand years older then you."

"Not mentally or physically." Kol counters looking equally unimpressed.

"I think we mentally aged up even if we physically didn't." Alec counters back boredly from beside his twin.

"Let them be." Elena says to her mates with a shake of her head. "We can try to plan Coordinated dates for them while we're here. Young love usually isn't lasting you know."

"We're not in love." Jane says with a wrinkle to her nose, causing Elena to nod in agreement. "It's not like we're having sex."

"Don't do that until you're like physically 50." Niklaus suggests, the twins roll their eyes.

Bucky snorts "will they ever be physically 50?"

"Not likely." Kol says with a frown. "They plan on being turned in their twenties if they don't stop aging before that."

"You can't make them not date Klaus." Caroline says with a shake of her head. "They're like well.. let them actually be young."

"They could get hurt."

"An unfortunate side effect of living." Elena adds honestly. "And dying, in some of our cases."

——

A month later they were at the biggest water park in New York. The twins brief relationships with the people they met at Disney World had ended calmly and without Drama. Unless you count some protective worrying. Elena and Leah were about six months along now so they were sitting on the side of one of the pools watching, but feeling too tired to swim.

——

When Elena and Leah reached seven months along they were all sitting around the living room playing Star Wars Monopoly. A few of them were on teams since some of them had never played before.

——

Thanos had just gotten his army assembled and now he's getting them ready for war. He expects to arrive within the next four months.