Chapter 7 - The Helicarrier Part 2

3rd POV

Elena is curiously walking around the 'doctors play area' or whatever they call it while Bruce scans the scepter with the Gamma thingy.

Klaus is studying the notes that he has found and is sharing them with the rest of them so that they understand better what's going on.

Tyler and Damon are trying to find out as much information they can, sure they watched the movie but this is Lena they're here with.

She can make anything get out of hand and they just want to make sure that she doesn't accidentally destroy the planet by just being her Bad-Ass sexy little self.

Elena walks over to Tony and tilts her head, then she starts poking his check. Tony swats her hand away and raises an eyebrow.

She does it again, his hand wraps around her finger "What are you doing?" Tony asks annoyed.

Elena lifts her eyebrow at him "poking you." She says happily.

Tony looks around and throws his hands up on frustration before looking at her again and he asks out loud "Okay, why is there a teenage child onboard?"

"I was 28 or 29 before I got stuck as a fictional character." She informs him seriously as she meets his eyes, hers filled with a type of sadness he doesn't understand.

Though, he's not the only one who doesn't, damn they need to work on their communication skills.

"You say that but you can't even confirm your own previous age teenager." Tony replies with a scuff. She smiles at him as her mates watch on curiously.

"Well, I was busy taking care of my kids, I had three. I normally didn't think about my age unless it was my birthday" Elena starts saying with a faraway look in her eyes.

"There were to many other things going on and my age wasn't important. Though I was born in 92 and died in early 2019 so subtract it" I tell him flatly.

"Very specific " he mutters with a frown "but there's no proof is there?"

"Considering that I died falling down the stairs in a universe different from this one then no." Elena tells him with a roll of her eyes.

Tony watches as she turns way from him and walks towards Bruce, his lips try to twitch downwards but he stops it. Why would he care if her attention turns away from him?

She walks over to Bruce and pokes his cheek too, he also swats at her hand as he tries focusing on his work.

"What are you doing?" Bruce asks confused, hulk sighs happily in his head again.

"Poking your cheek of course" Elena replies happily, then she gives him a hug.

Hugs are always good for you!

Bruce cautiously hugs her, he is just so confused and he doesn't understand. He looks at Tony who looks unsure of his own response to this "Why are you uh, hugging me?"

At least hulk seems to love it, what the fuck is going on?

"You're angry-not angryness requires my assistance and I saw that it needed hugs very badly!" Elena says simply, his arms briefly tighten around her before he shakes himself out of it.

What the hell is wrong with him? She pulls away sensing hugging time I over. Elena looks at the scepter, she doesn't touch it though.

"Oh where, oh where, has the mind stone gone" she begins singing softly causing her mates to look up at her curiously.