Chapter 6 - The Helicarrier Part 1

3rd POV

Loki is being escorted to the detainment area on the carrier with a wide grin on his face. This is what he wanted after all isn't it?

Well, perhaps he wanted to hurt his brother and he thinks he'd be a better ruler but. . Then again he is being given planet to rule right?

As Loki passes Dr Banner he smirks at him, everything is going according to plan right?

After Loki is placed within the large glass holding cell Fury walks over towards him.

"In case it's unclear. You try to escape. You so much as scratch that glass."

Fury presses a button that opens up a hate underneath Loki's cell. Curiously Loki looks out as much as he can from within the glass cell.

"Thirty thousand feet, straight down in a steel trap. You get how that works?!"

Fury closes the hatch then and turns, points at Loki saying flatly. "Ant."

Then he points at the button"Boot."

"It's an impressive cage. Not built, I think for me."

"Built for something a lot stronger than you." Fury replies.

Dryly Loki replies "Oh, I've heard." Then he looks at the camera where he's sure Banner is watching. Hopefully his SHIELD mind controlled lackeys don't screw any of this up.

Loki continues arrogantly  "The mindless beast, makes play he's still a man. How desperate are you, that you call upon such lost creatures to defend you?"

"How desperate am I? You threaten my world with war. You steal a force you can't hope to control." Fury pauses.

"You talk about peace and you kill cause it's fun. You have made me very desperate. You might not be glad that you did." Fury says when he continues passionately making Elena want to leave the room their watching from and go give him a big gigantic mother bear hug.

Tauntingly Loki replies "Ooh. It burns you to come so close. To have the Tesseract, to have power, unlimited power. And for what? A warm light for all mankind to share, and then to be reminded what real power is."

Fury replies with a condescending smile "Well, you let me know if Real Power wants a magazine or something."

As Fury walks away Loki looks into the camera and smiles widely. Elena, Klaus, Damon, Kol and Kai roll their eyes at his crazy smile thing.

In the briefing room Steve watches until the monitor goes black. Thor, who didn't even look, just listened, stands there, torn apart.

Elena and her mates, especially the kill happy ones and Jasper (he did live under Maria's command for quite awhile) just yawn in boredom.

Hawkeye/Barton is just watching them while Jane and Alec yawn in boredom as well, they lived with crazy Aro for an incredibly long time. Their as used to this as Klaus, Kol, Damon, Kai and Jasper are.

Bruce's eyes are focused on the camera until he hears some of them yawn, he turns and looks at them confused before he says sarcastically "He really grows on you,

Steve scowls at Elena and those obviously not taking this seriously "Loki's gonna drag this out. So, Thor, what's his play?"