Chapter 5 - Thor and Loki + The Odd People

3rd POV

They're all on the Quinjet now, Elena is humming to herself and moving slowly in a circle much to her mates amusement.

Tony watches baffled, attractively weird girl, he sees Loki watching her too and Tony wants to tell him to look away, but he doesn't.

"Who are they?" Tony asks Natasha with a frown, keeping his eye on the young woman and the men beside her.

"Well, according to them they're dimension hoppers." Nat says with a frown, she doesn't like the lack of information that she has gotten about them.

"I personally think Fiction Hoppers makes more sense." Elena says as she moves to sit beside Loki. . Then she starts. . Poking him?

"Fictional?" Tony asks offended.

"Yup, hey Loki, your helmet was REALLY ugly." Elena says flatly as she pokes his cheek with a frown "like, I know you're being mind controlled and blah blah blah but come on now. . The horned helmet thing is just yucky."

"Why do you think he's being controlled?" Natasha asks.

"Oh, well the scepter influences his hatred of course. Then there's the mind stone thingy too."

"See, it's soo unfair that you've seen all of the Avengers Lena." Damon says with a pout.

"I agree, if only we had been from your world."

Elena snorts and shakes her head as she stops poking Loki  "you wouldn't have liked me. I was just me you know?"

Her mates roll their eyes at her.

"Why is Fury letting you guys stay on to help with all of this?" Steve asks pompously.

"Donno. It might be that we arrived through a vortex."

"Or that Lena got through SHIELD headquarters without even trying to."

"Or, it's because you know what's coming next." Barton says.

"No one can know what's coming next." Loki says quietly as the thunder starts to rumble outside loudly causing him to look up worriedly.

"Well, I'm quite sure it's Thor." Damon says with a chuckle as Natasha watches the sky.

In her ear Nat hears Fury ask "Has he said anything yet?"

"Just that we don't know what's coming next." She replies.

"Just get him here. We're low on time."

Steve and Tony are standing by each other whispering in hushed voices -not knowing that nearly all of the people they know nothing about can hear every word their saying.

"I don't like it" well, Steve didn't like a lot of things, he didn't like that the young woman was on here, along with a bunch of people who knows absolutely nothing about and he absolutely doesn't like how easily Loki gave up.

"What? Rock of Ages giving up so easily? Or all of these . . Odd people here with us?" Tony asks with a raised eyebrow at the Captain.

Steve shakes his head frustrated "I don't remember it ever being that easy. This guy packs a wallop."

"Still, you're pretty spry for an older fellow. What's your thing? Pilates?"

"Hear that Klaus, were spry" Damon says jokingly, causing Klaus and Jasper to hit him on the back of the head causing the rest of their little group to laugh, Paul, Tyler and Kol chuckling in amusement.

Kai goes and sits beside Elena then "no more dizziness?"

Elena looks at him with a small smile "Nope, I'm all good. Why?"