Chapter 18 - Thanos Mikaelson

Two months later Thanos had arrived, battle ready and everything. Prepared to the nines. He had his army behind him and a few of the stones. But now he had arrived to destroy them all. Unfortunately for him.. it didn't go the way he planned it to. He didn't account for Elena.

"I will destroy you all." He screams in anger as he sees his apparent advisory's.. a few of them with a babies in strollers and a baby bag on their shoulders.

"How about we have tea?" Elena suggests tiredly. "It's been a long day, the boys have been a bit cranky you know.

Niklaus and the others nod in agreement. Tony speaks up though. "Yeah big guy. You can play smash with Hulk later."

"Tony." Bruce says with an eye roll. "He doesn't need playtime."

"Hulk gets bored other wise." Tony disagrees with a huff. "It could be perfect."

"Thanos." Elena says as she raises an eyebrow. "We have popsicles too and chicken nuggets."

Thanos stares at them blankly unsure of what is going on. Jokingly Paul adds. "Maybe you should adopt him too Lena."

Elena slowly turns her head and looks at the tall purple blueish confused giant thoughtfully and hums in agreement. "That's actually not a bad idea."

"Huh?" Thanos says feeling quite out of place with the army behind him while it looks like the other group is getting ready for a picnic.

"You can't be serious." Loki says exasperated. "He's as old as I am."

"So are Jane and Alec."

"Almost." Thor says flatly as he rolls his eyes. "They are at least sixteen years younger then us."

Elena and the others glance at him and raise an eyebrow. "That's very specific."

"Jane is my soulmate." He admits with a frown looking uncomfortably at Nik who has narrowed his eyes at him.

"Oh relax." Jane says as she rolls her eyes boredly. "He's too old for me."

Elena shrugs her shoulder. Parenting a two thousand year old twelve year old isn't always easy. "Wait until you're immortal again before you get together. Please." Elena says with a sigh. "I know that you're technically older then me but.."

"I know. It's why Alec won't make a move on his mate."

"Alec has a mate too?" Elena asks her with a raised brow. "Why are we just being told now?"

"Natasha." Alec says with a shrug. "It's a bit odd and we're technically older then basically everyone.. except for Thor, Thanos and Loki soo.."

Jane nods in agreement as they stand there awkwardly. Turning back to Thanos Elena asks tiredly. "So.. how about coffee?"

——

Thanos sighs as he sits in one of the seats in Stark Tower while drinking a cup off coffee. How did this happen? Honestly he's not exactly sure, it wasn't his intention at all. There was supposed to be a war, a battle and then...

He just doesn't understand. Around him everyone is talking or telling jokes and he mostly feels lost. Not left out really, they're including him after all. It just feels homey and comfortable. Something that is entirely out of his element really.

"Why am I here?" He asks with a confused frown.

"Oh." Elena says and then smiles. "We're adopting you into the family. Would you rather be our son or be adopted into one of the family's as a brother?"

"Uhh."

"You can take your time to decide." Nik says with a sigh, deciding to just roll with it. "We all have unique personalities but I think you would probably make a good Mikaelson if anything."

——
Two weeks later Esther had been over to magically adopt Thanos as her newest son. The magic being enough to wake Freya, ends up bringing her magically right onto Captain America's lap.