Chapter 10 - Off To New York

3rd POV

"What in the. .what happened here?" Captain American asks with a look of disgust on his face as he looks at the scattered body parts and the pools of blood around some of the body's.

Tony looks around curiously too and asks confused. "Is that someone's heart?"

Fury looks at them a long moment and sighs while Steve and Tony take in everyone's appearance. Hulk is still playing with the kids and Elena is talking to Paul, some of them have bullet holes but no visible wounds.

"What did we miss?" Tony asks with a huff "anyone going to tell me because other wise this is going to drive me crazy."

"I think we should focus on getting to New York actually." Elena pips up helpfully.

"Oh yeah, I'm looking forward to that fight." Damon says excitedly as he rubs his hands together.

"Me too," Jeremy adds as he picks his sister up and spins her around "What about you sis? Ready to fight?"

"Damn right I am." She says happily.

"We want to come mom" Alec says as he looks at them all "we can help."

"Yeah, our magic still works." Jane adds happily to them

"Really? We get to kill some more?" Kai asks excitedly but then he frowns when he glances at Elena again, hopefully she doesn't feel sick again.

"Not a chance. Fury, you can't possibly be considering letting kids do this?" Steve says angrily to the director.

"The kids are powerful." Fury says flatly "we have younger agents that work for us. This isn't much different."

"That's if you disregard over 1,000 years that we've been alive." Jane adds flatly as she glares at Steve.

"Yes, we're hardly kids" Alec says with a scoff.

"I must agree that it seems risky." Thor adds with a frown as he glances at Jane, why does she seem familiar to him?

Elena looks at Jane and Alec carefully and frowns "You really wanna do this? I know that you are over 1,000 years old and everything but . ."

"Please." Jane says pleadingly while Alec does a puppy dog face.

Klaus looks at Elena and sees her sigh, they're not wrong, the kids are over 1,000 years old.

"You're by all means old enough to make your own decisions." Elena says with a frown "but since you're human witches now please stay near one of us at all times."

"Now that you have that settled." Fury says with a sigh. "We need to go over plans now. We're dead in the air up here. Our communications, location of the cube. I got nothing for you. Lost my one good eye. Maybe I had that coming."

Elena raises an eyebrow at Fury and snorts "At least Brulk, Thor and Loki are still here!" Damon smacks her on the back of the head causing her to giggle.

"Brulk?" Tony asks with a raised eyebrow of his eye while looking at her partially amused.

"You know, Bruce and Hulk. I mean they're one and the same so I figured I would give them a shared name for occasions like this." She says with a small smile.

"This isn't time for games." Steve snaps at her annoyed, what are these people thinking?

"Don't talk to my sister like that, I don't care how long you were a capsickle." Jeremy snaps back at him "then maybe after all this we'll go save Bucky's ass too."