Chapter 19 - Family Therapy

It's been three years since they've all been living around each other. The block near Stark Tower has been turned into their families property. With Rebekah and her mates having their own house for their growing family.

Captain America and Freya had gotten married two months before with Julie and Sasha (Rebekah's daughter) as the flower girls. Karl and Cain were the ring bearers.

Thanos has been struggling with his destructive tendencies and needed to go off planet for a while. When he came back they had decided to try family therapy.

——

"So, how did that make you feel?" The therapist asks Niklaus after he stops explaining how he grew up.

"Angry."

"How do you control your anger."

"I kill people who piss me off." He states flatly.

——

"What did you do then?" The therapist asks Kol cautiously.

"I killed them all." He admits with a shrug. "They were my enemies and I would do it again."

——

"And why didn't you leave?" The woman asks Elena.

"It didn't feel like I could."

——

"How do you control your anger then?" She asks Bruce cautiously.

"I'm always angry. I just do it I guess."

——

"And how do you cope with what you did?"

Kai shrugs his shoulders. "I don't feel bad about it, not really."

——

"So, you planned on destroying the whole universe?"

"Yes." Thanos admits boredly. "But I didn't."

——

Damon sits there after talking to the Therapist who looks ready to quit right there on the spot.

"You got with the same woman that your brother was with and now your with someone who looks exactly like her?"

"Uh huh."

——

She just stares at Tony. "Where do we start with you?"

"Wherever you want."

——

"You attacked New York."

"I was being mind controlled." Loki admits before adding. "But, essentially yes, I did."

——

"And you killed Tony's parents."

Bucky cringes, looking apologetic. "Something like that. I was being mind controlled otherwise there's no way that I would have."

——

By the time the therapist had a meeting with all of them she had her head in her hands, wondering how she will handle their family session.

In the end it took awhile but it did help them through some of their issues and with their traumas that had been overlooked and treated as if they didn't exist. Eventually Rebekah began going as well as did Esther, John, Marcel and Elijah.

During the family sessions the therapist began to have them outdoors since some of them only responded by attacking each other in violence. During those times she would leave the session and it would then be continued on another day.