Chapter 4 - Stuttgart Germany

3rd POV

Jasper was watching Elena closely as she hummed to herself, wondering what he hasn't been told about her yet. What happened to her that was so bad that she won't even talk about it?

Damon and Niklaus are watching on fondly as Jane begins humming along with her now mother happily. To say that they loved their mate and new children would be an understatement of course.

They would destroy every universe if only for the sake of their family.

Paul was watching elena thoughtfully as she hummed away. He loves her, maybe, maybe it was only the imprint, but he loves her already. She wasn't ungrateful and she certainly wasn't a bitch.

When he first saw her surrounded by unfamiliar men he couldn't help the strong feeling of jealousy. But now while he watches her with Jane and Alec he knows that he has to be better for her. He has to, she deserves it and so do their surrogate kids.

Kol and Kai love seeing their mate be so happy and their new son and daughter. They were also both very excited for the upcoming fights. Their mate cannot die, not that it's stop them from killing anyone who dared to harm their mate (or the kids of course).

Tyler walks over to Elena and grabs her hands to dance with her while she hums.

Jane seeing this claps happily, like a child as she watches her new mom dancing with one of her mates.

Damon being in his whole father mode thing comes over and asks her with a bow "May I have this dance?"

With a squeal Jane replies "Yes!"

As Jane dances with Damon she sees that man Steve watching with a frown on his face and she can't stop the feeling of annoyance shoot through her veins.

She's been alive well over a 1,000 years, having been born in 800A.D. Along with her brother they're far older then that pompous soldier that has hardly met them.

They stop dancing when they hear one of the Agents loudly announce "We got a hit, sixty-seven percent match. Weight, crossmatch, seventy-nine percent."

Barton watches as Elena raises an expectant eyebrow at Fury and the others amusement flicker across their faces. She wasn't lying to them.

Phil glances at the unexpected guests, then back at the Agent "Location?" It was like the moment of truth or something.

He glances at Fury who looks apprehensive and impatient. Though he supposed he would be unsettled too if he watches the young woman apparently get past all of SHIELD security while not even trying or knowing HOW she did it.

Damon, Tyler and Elena wait does the answer, but also aware of the fact that they already it.

"Stuttgart, Germany. 28 konigstrasse. He's not exactly hiding." The agent reply's while glancing at the group that had apparently already known the answer.

Nick Fury sucks in a deep breathe. Oh Fuck him. They were being honest after all. A large part of him doesn't want to trust them at all. They came through a ducking vortex, fucking. . . Oh fuck. He's sure they will need them. Will they stay to help?

Fury turns toward the group and then back to Steve "Time to suit up Cap."

Steve nods and leave you he control room.

Turning back to the 'Fictional Dimension Hoppers' he asks with honest curiousity "Will you be joining him?"

Elena giggles "I will! But I want my kids to remain here."

Fury nods sharply "Of course, no harm will come to them."

That's when jane speaks up in protest "we're Witches mom."