3

(Tom)

A few months later

Life is a living hell. Days after days passed and it's always the same boring life. Who says time is flying are stupid because when your only goal in life is your death, time just slows down painfully. Waking up, showering, eating, working, drinking to oblivion and sleeping. Days pass and they all the same.

I moved out of the pack territory a few months ago and I'm living in the city next to our pack. I'm still part of the park though, it would have killed my parents and my grandparents if I had cut all my links to the pack. I'm working as a security guard in a department store. My father was livid when I learned that but it's my life so he doesn't have his words to say.

Kaiden is a great Alpha and Eve, my sister, is a great Luna. I did the right choice by stepping down. I was not the future of the Primus pack. When I lost her, my mate, I lost everything: my motivation, my desire to lead, even my reason to live. She is left, I've struggled with everything. I moved out of the pack's land because I couldn't bear the look of pity from the pack's members and my parents' disappointment. It was just adding other reasons to not live.

Fighting was a good way to exude my pain. Pain is the only thing I'm feeling and physical pain helps me to cop with the psychical pain. But I won all my fight and nobody wants to fight with me anymore. My last fights were with Selina last summer and that was so good! I miss it. I should have asked her to become her personal punching-ball. Yeah, that would have been great!

I still can't believe what Noah did to her. Mates are so precious. How can he deny her? I know the fact to have two mates scared him and he wanted to avoid to hurt anyone but it did it in the end and he will do it again. I don't how it feels like to have two mates but Selina is his true soulmate. There is no other one from him. She is his perfect match. And damn she is beautiful and sexy as hell. How can he be so blind?

My father was Queen Anna-Lynn's destined mate, but he rejected her because she didn't have a wolf. At this time, nobody knew who and what she really was. Anyway, his pride made him blind and even if he loves my mother and he's happy with her, he told multiple times that mates, destinate or not, are the most precious gift you can ever receive. So you have to take care of and treat them well. I grew up dreaming about her and she left before I had time to do anything with her. This crushed my world. Why does she leave so soon?

So like every night, I'm seating alone in a bar drinking my sadness. In the beginning, people used to seat by my side and try to discuss or to flirt. Now they all know and they're letting me in peace. I had to let my Alpha's aura but at least now I can stay alone as I'm destiny to be.

Suddenly someone comes to sear on my left side. I don't even look at who it could be because I don't care. Apparently this one doesn't that it's forbidden to come too close from me. For sure, it's a woman. I'm attractive to humans, which is a burden. I don't use my smelling sense because the smell is too awful. Let's scare her away then. I let my aura out and I hear her laugh. What the fuck!?

"Nice try but it's not working on my wolf-boy. Do you want me to show how scary my aura is?" She asks me amused. That voice makes me look up to see who is she.

"Selina..." I whisper in surprise.

"Hello stranger, long time no see." She says with a real smile.

"The same, please." She adds for the barman.

"Aren't you underage for that?" I ask her.

"Who cares? If he was not focusing on my boobs maybe he would have asked for my ID. Moreover, we both know that would have no effect on me."