12

(Selina)

"Are you sure he is fine?" I ask Asher.

"For the nth time, YES, I'm sure!" Asher replies annoyed.

Well, it might be true I asked him that question a thousand times for the last hour. I can help myself! I'm so worried about Tom. I wish I could see him and check myself but with that stupid love potion, it's too dangerous!

"Hey!" Tom says at the entrance of the living room.

I run toward him and jump in his arms. I retreat when I realize what I just did. Maybe he still is in that potion influence and I'm not helping him.

"Sorry!" I say blushing.

"It's okay." He says smiling at me.

"Are you okay now?" I ask him.

"Yeah don't worry. Lana fixed it." He says acting a bit weird.

"How she did that? I thought for a potion you to wait for the effect to-" Asher says.

"She is fucking powerful." Tom cuts him blushing.

Wait, Tom is blushing. He's never blushing, like ever. What's up with him.

"Well, this is not awkward at all. I should go! See you soon." Asher says.

"Thank you!" I say hugging him.

Tom and he shake hands and do a bro-hug before he leaves. I wait to hear the main door closes before turning toward Tom. He is already looking at me like it was the first time he is really seeing me.

"Are you sure you're alright?" I ask.

"Ahem, yes I am."

"So tell me, what happened exactly? Tell me everything." I ask him

He starts to explain everything. How he was approached by another me and then by Asshole, aka Noah.

"We already knew someone was stealing my identity but apparently she is really good, except for her awful taste of alcohol. So that means she knows me, really well..." I think out loud.

"She was more flirty than you actually but she was the perfect copy." Tom adds.

"This is freaking me out. How do you will know it's me? The real me."

"You're unique. I will know." He says caressing my cheek. I turn my head, I don't want him to see me blushing.

"Tell me one of your dirty secrets, you never told to anybody. If I have any doubts, I will ask." He adds.

"Uhm... Okay. Last time, I peed in my bed I was 12. Kaiden put my finger in a warm glass of water while I was sleeping."

"That little fucker! He did the same with me when I was 14! He wanted to test the theory!" Tom says.

"I swear, we will have our revenge! I will soon pee in his own bed! We also have to test that theory. What do you think?" I ask.

"It's a pinky promise!" He nods crossing his pinky finger with mine.

We both laugh. Goddess everything is so easy with him. Why is he not my mate? Anyway, we have a bigger problem now.

"This is fucked up. She can do a lot of things on my name." I say.

"She already does. We have to stop her as soon as possible."

"We can't now. We have to stop them together as she is working with a powerful witch. We need to stop them at the same time."