14

(Selina)

Last night was so incredible! I never expected that. Everything was perfect and it felt so good. This night was memorable. He has no idea what he gave me. Tom loves me, he really loves me for who I am. That thought brings happy tears in my eyes. He still sleeping by my side. As I observe him, I suddenly think about our last fight. How he feels guilty about Noah... Maybe he will regret this, except he's already regretting it. I start to panic, maybe I should leave. Yeah, better to leave than to be rejected again. I'm starting to get up but an arm catches me and I'm brought back on his chest.

"Where do you think you're going, Princess ?" He whispers in my ear.

"I..." I sigh: "I was going to leave."

"Why?" He asks surprised and ... hurt.

"This night was incredible and I got scared you will feel guilty and regret it. I can't face you if you're regretting it. It will sploit that perfect night." I say not looking at him.

"Look at me, Princess." He says and I look up. " You are so... This night was so... Wow! I loved it, I love you. I will not say I don't feel guilty but damn it's worst it." He finishes kissing me deeply. He starts to kiss my neck and goes down. I moan.

"Do you want me to stop? Maybe you're sore." He asks me.

"You wish I'm." I tease him.

"No... Maybe a little. I was not gentle with you and honestly, it would help my ego to know you're sore." He replies smiling.

"Well, I was sore but I'm healing fast." I say and he smirks at me.

"So I can have my wicked ways with you?"

"Yes, please! Again."

"And again and again!" He says before going between my legs. Oh, Yes!

******

"Someone looks happy!" Lana says with a teasing smile.

"Yep! You both look, hm... ravaged." Asher says smiling too.

"Yeah. You might need a shower. You reek!" Lana says.

"Yeah, you reek of sex!" Asher smirks.

"Yeah, we know thank you for your discretion!" Tom says annoyed.

"Come on, let's take a shower together. We will spare water for the planet." I say smiling innocently and taking his hands. He follows me with a knowing smile.

"Don't take too long!" We hear Lana says.

*****

"How was the shower." Asher teases us.

"Hot and wet. The way I like it." I reply.

"Disgusting! We don't need the detail!" He shrugs.

"You ask for that, dumbass!" Lana tells him.

"How is Elijah?" I ask, coming back to reality.

"Wake up and not in the influence of the potion anymore." Lana replies.

"He asks for you. He feels really bad." Asher adds.

Tom tasks my hands: " Do you want me to speak with him first? I can go if you're not comfortable."

"No, I will go. I have to but can you come with me. Please?"

"Of course. Come on let's go, Princess." He replies.

"Hey, Elijah. How are you feeling?" I ask entering the room. I keep my distance just in case.

"Hey, Lina. I feel like someone who was just not in control with his body and his mind. I'm so sorry." He says with a sad smile.