23

(Noah)

My parents took care of Fynn after I knocked him out so I could stay until the end of the fight. Serena's reasons were so futile but I know her words hurt Selina. I wish I could comfort her but after the last two days, we spent together I know she doesn't want my comfort. Hopefully, one day I will be able to change that. I need to change that. I just need to find how.

"We will! I know we will!" My wolf says.

"I hope. Thanks!" It's good to have his support.

Anyway, right now it's not the time. Now, I need to understand how and why Fynn was involved in the destruction of my mate. How did he become so evil? I mean I saw what he said to Tom and he didn't mind sending all these men to their death. How it's even possible?!

As I enter my parents' house, I see them sitting on the couch in the living room. Lila is with them and her eyes are red and she's still sniffing. This means she knows.

"Where is he?" I ask.

"Still out. You punched him hard." Dad says disapprovingly.

"He was trying to arm my mate! Why nobody is checking him? He could run away if he wakes up." I reply.

"He can't." Mom just says.

"Do you think they could be mates?" I ask.

"Is she dead?" Dad asks.

I nod.

"Then no, even unconscious he would have felt her death and we would have known." He states.

"Then why?"

Mom sighs: "We will have to wait for him to wake up to answer that."

And to wait we have! Fynn was too angry and uncontrollable when he woke up so mom put him under a sleeping spell. But every time we woke up him, he was still the same. And it was like that for the last 3 days. Tom told us about the fight between Selina and her parents and the fact she left right after. He doesn't want to tell us where she went but he told us she was safe. I hope he's right. Anna-Lynn and Anton know about Fynn and my deal with Selina. They will respect that but like all of us, they want answers. Anyway, we are going to try to wake up Fynn again in a few minutes. Hopefully, this time he will be calmer. Mom blocked all his magic just by safety.

"Peanut, I need your help. When we wake up Fynn, I want to force  him to drink that potion. It will calm him down but we need to force him." Mom says, my father with her.

"I'm coming!" I reply. Cross fingers, it will work because I'm losing my patience here.

"Me too!" My Wolf comments. He is not a patient wolf.

"Okay, you block his legs, your fathers will block his arms and I will force him to drink it. Ready?" Mom explains. Dad and I nod.

Mom recites the spell and Fynn starts to move. Before he can realize what is happening dad and I pinch him while mom forces him to drink the potion. I have to say she is super-efficient. He doesn't have time to think that she is already making drink it. I'm impressed! He struggles for few more minutes before to calm down. It worked!

"How are you feeling?" Dad asks him releasing him.

"Like shit!" Fynn replies.

"Watch your tongue!" Mom says.

"Sorry, mom. What happened?" He asks.

"Serena is dead. Everything is over." I tell him.

"Noah!" Mom and dad scream.