18

(Emily)

Terrence wants to see me and I have to say I'm happy because I miss him. I just wish, he would be less secretive and also not so close to my cousin. He's hiding things and I think it's about her.

"Hey, My gift." He says pecking my lips. He looks stressed.

"Hey, how are you? Everything is fine, you look worried." I ask him.

"I need you to come with me. Selina told me that I need to be honest with you and I agree it's time for you to know the truth, all the truth."

See again with Selina. Apparently he can't make a decision without her! This is just too much maybe I should ask to choose between us! I'm too scared, he will choose her over me this is why I didn't ask him.

"I don't know if I want to come." I reply.

"Please! We can't speak here. It's not safe."

"Of course it's safe, it's my apartment."

He sighs: "I'm not who you think I'm."

"What?!" He is scaring me.

"Do you know why I call you my gift?"

I shake my head.

"My werewolf mate die in my arms when I just met her. After that, I lost hope in love. I thought I will never find love again. I gave up everything, starting with my alpha's title. You, You're my unexpected gift." He says. Oh, that super cute!

"Who are you?"

"Tom Sangpur."

"What the fuck?!"

"Are you coming now? Because I will not tell you more here."

"Fine!" I say, picking my bag and following him.

*****

"Where are we?" I ask.

"Our home?" He replies, nonchalant.

"Our?"

"Selina and I?"

"You live with her!" I scream, jealous.

"Yes, I'm her protector. So I need to be with her 24/7. Can you let me explain everything, please?"

I nod: " But I want to see your true self." I realize I was attracted by him but not as much as I thought I would. So the logical reason is he disguised himself.

"I was expected that this is why I call Lana. It's the witch who cast the spell to hide my true appearance."

"Hi, I'm Lana! It's nice to finally meet you, after all, I heard about you. This is my friend Asher, I try to come without him but he was too curious!" A petit woman says.

"Nice to meet you!" A man blushes behind her.

"Do it, Lana." Terrence, I mean Tom says.

Wow. Just wow! Yep! Now I'm really attracted to him, like really really really attracted. Like the bee with the honey! He is just like a god. Wow.

"I..., I..." I stutter.

He smirks: " Liking what you're seeing."

"How can you lie to me!" I say feeling betrayed suddenly.

"I wish I could show you. It will more simple." He sighs.

"Actually, I can help!" Lana says excitedly.

"How?" I ask.

"I can with a spell switch your spirit. You will have access to all his memories and he will have access to all your memories."