4

(Selina)

It's our fifth mission with Tom, Lana, and Asher. And this is so refreshing! It's really what I needed. Here I'm not the future Queen or the rejected Princess. I cut my hair short and it now ginger. I'm also wearing color lenses, so nobody knows who I really am. Except for Tom.

Speaking about Tom, he's acting weird lately... Since the beginning of the mission actually. We're helping a pack that has rogues' problems but the Alpha thinks the neighbor pack is involved. So we are here to investigate and not to take part in the fight. So Alpha Benedict wants proof to report the other pack to the Queen.

Right now we are spying on the rogue's camp to see if they are working with Dark shadow pack. And this is kind of boring.

"Where is Tom?" Asher asks.

"I have no idea!" I reply and it's bothering me.

"Well, he is snapping at us every five minutes so I'm not complaining about his absence." Lana says.

True! Since we arrived here he is in a bad moon and in the last two days, he became angry and aggressive. When our mission is done, I will have to talk to him privately.

"Speaking of the devil..." Asher adds still looking at the camp.

"What is he doing there? He's going to blow up our mission!" Lana adds.

Good for not tacking part of the fight! What is he doing in the middle of the camp? I can see his hands are cuffed in his back and he had been beaten up. How did he get caught? They are pretty far but I focus on my hearing sense.

"What are we going to do?" Asher asks.

"Sh! I want to hear them!" I silent him.

"That far! Impossible!" He whispers.

"Duh, Lycan's hearing!" Lana says slapping his shoulder.

"Now shut up!" She adds.

"Sire, we caught him while we tried to kidnap some girls. He protected them and killed five of our friends. It looks like he has something for this girl." A rogue says as another brings a young girl.

To confirm that Tom growls as he sees the second rogue manhandle the girl. She can't be more than 14. Why is he so protective? How does he know her?

"You, son of a bitch!" The boss says slapping Tom in the face.

"Interrogate him and if he doesn't want to answer, torture the girl." He orders.

"Damn it!" I whisper.

"What?" Lana and Asher ask in one voice.

"We need to go. They will torture the young girl to push him to answer. We need to take action. Let's clean a rogues' camp."

They both nod as I turn into my Lycan.

"Wow, it's really impressive!" Lana says.

"I know!" I hear Asher answers in awe in my back.

Yeah, it's the first time, they are seeing my Lycan. But we don't have time for this now.

"Let's go! But we don't kill more than necessary. I'm going for the boss, you're taking care of Tom and that girl."