35

(Noah)

It's 7:40 pm and I'm waiting for Selina. I'm already in the castle and I know I'm super earlier but I was missing her too much. So here I'm waiting to see my sunshine's face. Suddenly, Anton enters the room where I'm waiting and with the look on his face I know he wants to speak with me and it's a serious talk.

"Good evening King Anton." I bow my head in respect.

"Noah. Now you want to be my baby girl's mate!" He says suspiciously.

"She is my mate. I'm just trying to win what is rightful mine. I've almost lost her once, I will not let that happened another time." I reply with determination. He needs to understand how serious I'm.

"She explained to us why you acted as you did but what tells me you will not freaking out another time and run away, breaking her heart again."

"I will not lie to you and tell you that I'm drilling at the idea to become the next King. But I know what is expecting from me and I'm ready."

"Good. That means I can start to train you next week?" I reply with a strange look. I don't know if he is satisfied with my answer or if he's angry with me.

"Yes, we can."

"Something told me he is going to be hard with us." My wolf comment and I can only agree.

"Perfect, be here at 8:30 next Monday." He says. He wants to say more but suddenly he tenses.

"Father. What are you doing here?" I hear the voice of my sweet sunshine. She is so breathtaking in that dress. My little temptress. I can't wait to have a taste of her. I can feel my wolf's impatience.

"Damn she is so hot!" He comments drooling.

I would have too if Anton clearing his throat wouldn't have brought me back to reality.

"Sunshine, you're so beautiful!" I say walking toward her. I want to hug her but I don't know if I can. She sees my hesitation and hugs me. My wolf purrs in happiness.

"Noah, does my father is bothering you?" She asks.

"Not at all!" I reply smiling and I can see relief passes through Anton's face.

"You know me, princess. I wouldn't dare." Anton says innocently.

"Yes, I know you! So stop bothering him!"

"We both know I'm not the bad cops. Your mother is."

Selina laughs: "You're so dead!"

"Care to repeat that my love?" Anna-Lynn says entering the room, her arms crossed and an eyebrow raised.

"Time to go!" Selina says taking my hand and intertwines our fingers together. I'm following her happily.

When we are outside, she asks me what her father wanted and as I swore to myself that I will be honest with her and never lie to her, I tell her about me starting my training with him next Monday. And she is not happy at all with him but I know I need to prove myself to her parents too. It's normal after how I fucked up. And I'm determined to do everything I have to do to prove the world I'm worth for her.

"Yes and after that, we will show all the assholes who are lusting at our Sunshine who she belongs to." My wolf says possessively over her. I can only agree as I'm as possessive as he is when we are talking about Selina.

"You were speaking with your wolf?" She asks me as we walk in the garden. I nod so she adds: "About what?"

"You. You are our favorite subject." I say and I smirk when I see her blushing.

"Ahem, where are we going?" She asks curiously.

"It's a surprise. Are you ready to go, Sunshine?" I reply.

She nods and comes in my open arms. It's the way I'm teleporting with her. It's not needed but I like to feel her in my arms so any excuses are good. Tonight, I cooked dinner for her, we will go to my place to eat it. I don't want other males looking at her. And with the sexy dress, she is wearing that would have been impossible for them to look away. The only thing that I didn't cook is a dessert but we will go eat it in Paris Chez Angelina. It will be morning at the end of the evening here and I hope she will like it. My mother loves it and I have to say their pastries are delicious.

"You're a really good cooker." She comments.

She moaned some times while she was eating and it was so hard to not kiss her. And my wolf didn't help me with the naughty images he put in our mind. He has a hot and pervert imagination when it comes to Selina in our bed.

"Thank you!" I reply with pride.

"Why you never hug me? Why you didn't kiss me yet?" She asks boldly.

"Why sunshine? You want me too?" I reply cocky.

"Stop smirking! You look like a dumbass." She retorts but she is blushing.

"I really want to but I have only one chance with you and I don't want to mess it up doing something wrong. I would not do something without you accord before even if I'm dying to taste you."

"I wouldn't mind if you kissed me right now." She says biting her lower lips. Goddess, she is so hot now.

"Do play with me, Sunshine. I'm fighting with my wolf for something I don't want to fight to. Do you know for how long I wait to be able to kiss you?"

She snorts: " Not as much as me! I'm waiting for you since I'm a child. I was 10 the first time I dreamed about your lips meeting mine and I dreamed about that, billions of times. At the game who has waited for the longest, I'm the undeniable winner."

"Then it's time to fix it!" I say closing the distance between us and crashing my lips on her. And it's heaven! It's better than anything I have ever imagined.

Soon she passes her arms around my neck and deepens the kiss. I can feel my wolf exciting growing at the same time than mine and to avoid losing control when he will fill our mind with his naughty ideas I block him out. I just want to enjoy the moment as long as it lasts.

And it lasts longer than I was expecting as she starts to touch and caress me. The first time she broke the kiss was for asking me if I was waiting for her authorization too to touch her back and the second time to ask me to bring her in my room. When I told her that will should stop she stipped in front of me, killing all my resolutions to go slow. We made love so many times last night, the dessert was long forgotten. Let me tell you that my little temptress is a goddess in the bed. When I think that I could have lost her, how stupid I was. I would have missed the most important part of my life. Thanks, I'm a lucky bastard!

She's now sleeping in my arms, where she belongs. My wolf and I feel proud and happy like we never have before. Suddenly she opens her eyes and smiles when she sees me.

"You know it's not polite to stare like that." She says, her hoarse voice from last night.

"Yes, our little sunshine is a screamer! She is so perfect!" My wolf reminds me, shining with love and pride. As if I can forget it! Just the fact to think about her scream makes me hard and ready for her again.

"What you and your wolf are talking about?" She asks. That husky voice is so damn sexy!

"How we enjoy hearing you screaming our name." I reply boldly and she blushes right away. She tries to hide her face but I block her hands.

"Fuck you!" She replies.

"Soon sunshine!" I smirk. She blushes even more and throws me a pillow.

"We were also speaking about how we love you with all our heart." I say more seriously.

She looks me in the eyes and replies: "I'm falling in love with you. Please, don't break my heart."

"I will not. You know why?"

She shakes her head so I keep going: "Because I can't break your heart without breaking mine first. Losing you will kill me."

It's the truth I can't live without her.