21

(Noah)

She didn't believe me! Of course, she didn't! This is so frustrating! I will never lie to her. Never!

"Maybe, it's because you never gave her a reason to trust you!" My wolf says.

"Thank you Captain Obvious! Af if I don't know that already!" I reply annoyed.

"Wait until you tell her there is only one room left and you have to share the bed." He adds mockingly.

"I will sleep on the couch, Dumbass!" I tell him before shutting him out.

I don't him to make me feel worst. How can she forgive me if she refuses to even have a decent conversation with me? Goddess, help me to find my way in her heart, again. Please!

"I'm going to sleep!" Selina says getting up.

"You can use the bedroom, I will sleep on the couch." I reply.

"Thank you." She says before living the room.

"Good night, Selina. I whisper.

******

In the middle of the night, I'm waking up by a noise in the kitchen. I soon realize that it's Selina. I can smell her sweet scent.

"Trouble to sleep?" I ask her while she is serving herself a glass of water.

"You can say that." She replies.

"You want some?" She asks me and I nod so she serves me a glass too.

"Thanks!" I tell her.

"You can't sleep either?" She asks me. She looks less defensive with me, which is nice.

"No, not the best bed." I tell her.

"Maybe we can move Simon, the guard, on the couch, like that you can use the second bedroom." She proposes.

"No, that's fine. Like that, I can also check what your evil double is doing."

"Oh."

"What are you going to do with her?" I ask her.

She sighs:" Kill her."

"Wow, it's a bit extreme, don't you think?"

"She or he didn't let me the choice. If I'm not killing her, People will think I'm weak. I've already let her be too long." She explains.

It's true, she can't be merciless if she wants to clear her name and to prove she can be the Queen.

"What about the witch working wicth her?" I ask.

"She or he should receive the same treatment." She says.

"I can't let that happens, I'm sorry." I tell her.

"Why?" She asks looking at my eyes to see if I'm telling her the truth.

"A witch that powerful and knowing me so well can only be one of my family's members. I know what they did is wrong but it's family." I say.

"Do you have an idea who it's could be?" She asks.

"My parents think it's Fynn."

"Oh.., I used to be close to him."

"Really?" I ask surprised.

"Yeah, We used to come to see Lila with Serena, as my father wished, but I was not getting along with Serena. So I used to end up in your brother's room." She says smiling.