26

(Selina)

It has been three months since Serena's death and I'm taking charge of my life again. I followed Emmett's advice and I'm doing the thing as I want not as people are expecting me too. I'm still working in the Team L, still with Lana and Asher and Tom. Emily is joining us too, depending on the mission. With Tom we spoke about becoming a big pack but instead of 3, I was thinking a pack of 5 with Lana and Asher. We just have to see if it's possible as they are part of a werewolf's pack.

As for the mate hunting, what I can say... I still in the kissing toads' phase and I'm enjoying myself a lot. Noah is really annoying me and every time I'm at the castle he's here too. He tries to speak and to spend time with me while I do my best to avoid him. Tom finds all of this really funny. I don't really know which side he is.

Anyway, we are accepting a lot of mission and now we are in a rescue mission in the middle of the Atlantic ocean. We are looking for a missing siren. Archer already told us, he will not be the one who saves her if she is in trouble because "one crazy siren running after him is enough!". We love to tease him about that. Emily is with us but she got seasickness and Tom went back with her. It's not a difficult mission anyway.

"So you're quite peaceful for a wolf in the middle of the ocean." I comment on Asher.

"I'm not scared of the water even if you need to be careful with its creatures and their weirds habits." He replies making me smile. He got really shocked by those sirens.

"Have you already meet your mate?" I ask him. When we start to speak about that topic both Lana and he always avoid the subject. But I'm curious and I want to know so why not ask the question directly.

He sighs: " It's complicated."

"Okay, do you want to talk about it?" I ask him.

"There is not a lot to say... She doesn't want me but she doesn't want to reject me either. I'm not enough for her apparently." He explains sadness in his eyes.

"I'm sorry. She is stupid in this case. Why don't you reject her?"

"Because she's my mate. I love her."

"If I can help, just let me know. I can order her to accept you."

"But not to love me. And I want her love."

"You are a great guy! She will realize that soon, you will see." I tell him.

"I hope you're right." He says in hope.

"What about Lana?" I ask.

"She is hiding her real smell. I don't why she is scare of her mate but she doesn't want him to find her." He replies and I nod. I don't what happened to her but I know she has a rough past.

"What are you going to do about Noah? Are you really looking for another mate while you know he's your true soulmate?" He asks and I have to answer as he answers my questions.

"I don't know if I can forgive him... But I also know I don't want another mate. Right now, I just want to enjoy myself and forget everything."

"You can forgive him you know. Nobody will judge you if you give him a chance. I know I will forgive her, my mate I mean, if tomorrow she tells me she wants to give us a chance."

"We will see... Tom thinks I should give him a chance too. He said nothing is better than to be with your mate, but he is still in his honeymoon mood. For now, I just want to kill Noah and his puppy eyes every time I see him." I say.

He laughs:" You know love and hate are really close feeling. Keep like that and soon you will fall in love with him."

"We will see about that."