28

(Selina)

It has been 23 days since my fight with Noah and ever since I didn't see him, not even once. Why I'm counting the days??? What's wrong with me?! It was what I wanted, no? If it's true why I kind of miss him? That doesn't make any sense. I don't know why I feel so... I don't know, frustrated? Is it because of the mate pull? This is so disturbing! I can't even stay focus on anything.

"Are you listen to me?" Tom asks me.

"Yeah..."

"Where are you? Because your mind is not here with me. You're lucky it's just training or you would have died at least five times already."

"Sorry, It's just not my day." I reply.

"It's not your day for a few days now. You want to tell me what's in your mind?"

"It's just Noah. I didn't see him for 3 weeks."

"So you're missing him, princess!" Tom smirks.

Ughh... That happy version of Tom is too cocky!

"You wish Thomas!"

He laughs before to say: "Look Selina it's your life, not mine. You asked him to leave you alone. You're complaining about him for months. Now, You have what you asked for you should be happy or relieved."

I didn't expect him to be so serious.

"Well, I don't feel happy or relieved either. Why this is so fucked up?!" I groan.

"What do you really want Selina?"

"I don't know." I reply putting my head in my hands.

"Answer me honestly: Do you see yourself be mated with someone else."

"Well, I already thought that once but it was with you. Except you or him, no I never imagined myself to be mated to someone else. I spent so much time waiting for him, yearning for his attention and his love. I was my prince... And I was his nothing."

"I know he hurt you but you can't stay angry against him like that. It's not healthy."

"I'm not angry against him anymore, he's just not trustworthy."

"How can you be so sure as you don't let him prove himself."

"Are you on my side or on his side?" I ask, feeling offended.

"I'm on nobody's side. And if I have to choose, you know I will choose you. It's just I want you to be happy and right now it's obvious you're not. You should think about that. Don't let your pride destroy your happiness."

"I will think about that oh so wise Thomas!" I reply jokingly wanted to broke that heavy atmosphere.

"I'm serious Selina."

"I know." I nod.

"Can we start training again, please? I will be more focus now." I add.

"Yes, I'm meeting Emily in an hour so we can train for a little while." He replies.

"Ready to have your ass kicked?" I ask taking a defensive posture.

"You're dreaming princess." He replies smirking.

Something is really not right, I'm so restless that I didn't sleep at all! I don't know what's going one but I think Noah is in trouble. If he is able to feel when I'm in trouble, I don't see why I wouldn't feel the same. I need to make sure he's alright but he's not answering his phone. Actually his phone is turned off, this is why I decided to go check on him. I wanted to check on his place but my instincts tell me to go directly to his parents' house.