eleven

"It should be working now." Tharn said taking a step back from the servers. "And you should probably learn how to take care of this problem yourself next time. I don't pay you for the work that I do." Tharn stood to his feet and looked everything over before grabbing his jacket and leaving. 

     It was a little over half an hour but he hadn't got a message from Type yet, so he figured it was alright.

    He got in the elevator and went back up to the top floor, where his office was. When he arrived, it took him a few moments to actually realize where Type was. 

    Type was laying down on the couch against the far right wall. He was using the armrest as a pillow and was hugging himself around his waist. His eyes were closed and his chest rose and fell slowly. He was asleep.

    Tharn closed his office door behind him and slowly, and quietly, made his way over to the couch. He got down on one knee and slowly raised his hand.

    He brushed a small piece of hair from Type's forehead and caressed his temple softly. But, as if Type's skin was like fire, he pulled back quickly and stood up.

    He cleared his throat and looked around the room a bit nervous, not that anyone could see him, though.

    He leaned back down and shook Type's shoulder slightly. "Type." He called. No answer, so he repeated his actions. "Type, I'm finished. I'm ready to take you back."

    Tyoe groaned and stirred a little, but only to push Tharn's arm away. Tharn chuckled at his actions and shook his head.

    He leaned down to Type' ear and whispered, in a lower voice. "Type." He called. "Don't make me carry you."

    Type shivered, which didn't go unnoticed by Tharn. He pushed himself farther in the couch and moved back. "N-no. I'm waking up." He sat up quickly, pushing Tharn back a bit.

    He stood up from the couch and stretched a bit. It was just enough to make his shirt rise and show his stomach to Tharn.

    Tharn swallowed a lump in his throat and looked away. "You could have told me if you were tired. I wouldn't have let you come."

    Type chuckled. "Tharn," The way Type said his name made Tharn close his eyes and take a deep breath. "I'm a big boy now. Besides it's not like we're da-"

    Type immdietly cut himself off. He didn't want to finish the sentences. Partly because it made him upset. And partly because he didn't know if Tharn would be upset by it.

    Six years was a long time. Long enough to get over someone and move on. Well, that would be long enough if they were normal.

    And they aren't.

    Thatn drive Type back to his hotel and wished him goodnight, not daring to see him up to his room.

    When Type made it back to his room, he flopped down on the bed and stared up at the ceiling.

    He was tired and wanted to sleep more. The more he slept the faster tomorrow would come. And the sooner he'd get to see Tharn again.

    He figured that they'd have to talk, like really talk, sometime before Type flew back home. Tomorrow would be the birthday party, Saturday. Monday was his flight back home. He figured that tomorrow wouldn't be a bad time to talk to him. He didn't want to do it last minute. He wanted them both to have time to actually think about things. You know, just in case.

    Type sighed and rolled off of the bed, dragging himself to his suitcase to grab a change of clothes before going to the bathroom and taking a shower.

    After his shower, Type laid in bed and closed his eyes tightly. It didn't take long for him to fall into dreamland.

    "Don't touch it." Type said laughing as he swated his boyfriend's hand away from his private area.

    Tharn smirked and leaned down to the crook of Type's neck. "Please. It's been two days." He whined as he gave him a few kisses along his neck.

    Tharn wrapped his arms around Type from behind. Type tilted his head a little, giving Tharn more access.

    They were currently in the dressing room of some shop in the mall. Type was getting some new clothes for his internship that started in less than two weeks, and Tharn was getting handsy.

    "Can't you wait until we get home?" Type questioned with a smile, watching them both in the mirror.

    "I guess." Tharn dropped his arms from Type's waist and pushed his bottom lip out.

    Type smiled and turned around, facing his boyfriend. He wrapped his arms around his boyfriends neck and pulled him down so he could whisper in his ear. "If you really can't wait until we get home, I saw a really secluded parking spot in the parking garage."

    Type pulled back with a smile and bit his lips with an innocent look in his eyes.

    Tharn smiled and smashed their lips together. Type laughed into the kiss before kissing back passionately.

    "We can finishing shopping tomorrow." Tharn said before dragging Type out of the dressing room and to the car.

    Type smiled and held his hand tightly as he was dragged behind him.

    Type sat up quickly from his pillow. His forehead was covered in sweat and he felt sticky. He swallowed a lump in his throat, trying not to actually remembered what happened next.

    He stood up from his bed and went to the bathroom to splash some cold water on his face.

    He looked st himself in the mirror and shook his head. He couldn't stop thinking about Tharn. Or the past. Or what happened in the past. He couldn't stop thinking about what he did to Tharn. For a split second he thought about just leaving now. Packing up and catching an early flight, but he wasn't a coward.

__________

Thoughts on this chapter?