thirty-three

"We could do a small ceremony. Just fly out our closest family and friends. When we get back from the states, we can announce it and have a big party and invite everyone." 

    The two of them were still sitting in their chair, out the balcony as they discussed their wedding plans, while the staff cleaned up the main hall.

    "We could even just have a private ceremony with just the two of us. Then, we could come back and have the big dinner." Tharn suggested. 

    Type laughed and shook his head. "My parents would kill me. They were already mad that I waited a day to tell them we were deciding to get married." 

    "They'll forgive you."

    "What about Pao. What will she do when you tell her that she isn't invited to the wedding?" Type questioned with a chuckle, knowing Pao would tell him he's crazy.

    Tharn was silent for a few moments. "Let's not tell them then." 

    Type sat up quickly. "You must have been hit on the head recently." 

    "I'm serious, Type. I know I've been joking about this, but I'm serious now. The jet is already fueled up. We could be at the airstrip in thirty minutes. We have the rings. What are we waiting for? Seriously?" Tharn questioned.

    Type chuckled nervously, looking around. "Tharn, we don't even have packed suitcases. We don't have anything booked. This is crazy." 

    "Is it, though? Type, we love each other. They way I see it, there's nothing holding us back. It may seem quick and irresponsible, but if that's what we're being, I want to be that with you. Besides, it isn't like we've known each other for less than two weeks. We dated for three years. We broke up, but we found our way back to one another. I can have everything booked by the time we land in the states. Let's just leave now." Tharn held Type's face in his hand. 

    "This is crazy, Tharn." He repeated. "We aren't teenagers anymore. W-we can't just run away and get married like forbidden lovers." 

     Tharn pressed his lips to Type's quickly, stopping him from talking. They moved their lips in a passionate kiss, sucking on each others lips and tongues. They paid no attention to the looks they we're getting as they did so.

    Tharn pulled away from the kiss slowly, as they both began to catch their breath. "Why can't we?" 

    Type cleared his throat and looked down at his lap. "We are gonna get in so much trouble." He looked up with a nod. "Let's do it." 

    "Really?" Tharn questioned with a wide smile. 

    Type nodded again. 

    Tharn stood up quickly, pushing Type off of his lap, but holding him tight so he wouldn't fall. He took Type's hand tightly in his and pulled him through the ballroom. 

    As they made their way down the steps of the ballroom, Tharn couldn't stop smiling. He felt like a giddy teenage boy who was about to have his first kiss with his first lover. Type chuckled at how giddy he was, but didn't say anything. 

    Neither one of them said anything when they were waiting for the car at the valet either. Tharn couldn't help moving back and forth before pulling Type into another kiss. Type laughed and pulled back from the kiss. 

    "Down boy. You're basically wagging your tail and panting." 

    Tharn laughed and shook his head. "I bet I'd be a cute dog." 

    Type ruffled his hair as their car pulled in front of them. 

    Tharn took the keys from the valet and opened the door for Type. He shut the door behind them and walked around the car to get into the driver's side. 

    When he was situated in his seat, he took Type's hand in his and drove away from the ballroom. 

    "My parents are gonna kill me when they find out." Type chuckled and shook his head.

    Tharn chuckled and shook his head. "Like I said, they'll forgive you." He held his hand tighter. 

    "I can't believe we're doing this." Type said, letting the giddiness hit him as well. He let a wide smile play on his lips as he looked out the window.

    Tharn brought Type's hand to his lips and kissed the back of it softly. "Don't think about it that way. Think about the fact that in less than 48 hours, you are going to officially be my husband.

    He turned his head for a few seconds, glancing at Type with a wide smile. 

    Type smiled back at him. "Do you think maybe we could pull back over somewhere along the way?" He questioned. 

    Tharn's smile shifted into a smirk. "I think we can find somewhere to stop." 

    Type smirked as well. He shrugged off his jacket and tossed it into the backseat. Tharn cleared his throat and kept his eyes on the road and Type slowly unbuttoned the top couple of buttons of his shirt.

    Type knew what he was doing and decided not to stop at just the top buttons. When he undid the last button, he pulled his shirt open a little bit, letting his fingers glide across the pale skin on his chest. 

    Tharn gripped the stirring wheel tightly, thinking of a place to pull over quickly. When he found the opportunity, he pulled into and abandoned parking lot and turned off the car.

    Type chuckled and shook his head. "Tharn, I was joking." 

    Tharn shook his head. "You are not pulling that one on me." 

    He leaned over and pulled a laughing Type's face to his, kissing him passionately. Type smiled into the kiss and wrapped his arms around Tharn's neck. 

    He felt Tharn's tongue push past his weak barriers and into his mouth. He opened wider to give him more access. He moaned loudly as their tongues danced with one another in his mouth. 

    Tharn pulled on Type's arm, pulling him across the console. Type moved, situating himself on Tharn's lap. Tharn's large hands held onto Type's thighs as Type wrapped his arm around Tharn's neck again, pushing his chest down onto Tharn's.

    Everything else could wait. Right now, they just needed each other.

__________

Thoughts on this chapter?