thirty-seven

The next morning, Type was the first one to wake up. Tharn's arms were wrapped tightly around him, holding him firmly against his chest. There was no way he was getting out of his hole while Tharn was asleep, so he laid there and waited.

    It was only about ten minutes later when Tharn woke up. He loosened his grip on Type. The latter inhaled deeply, not realizing just how tight Tharn had been holding him. 

    Tharn rolled over a bit before rolling back over and holding Type tightly again. "Do want to go out for breakfast, or should I order room service?" He asked in a hoarse tone. 

    Type smiled and shook his head. "Let's go out for breakfast. It'll be nice to see around before we just leave tomorrow." 

     Tharn groaned. "I was hoping you would say room service. I don't want to leave the room until we have to. I don't want to share you with the world until I have to. We can go see around tomorrow. When we're married." 

    Type chuckled and did his best to turn around and face Tharn. "Oh come on. It'll be nice. We can go out to breakfast. We can shop for clothes to wear later. Please. For me." He batted his eyelashes. 

    Tharn rolled his eyes and let out a sigh. "I hate that that works on me." He moved his arms, unwrapping them from Type's waist. 

    He turned over onto his back and sighed again. "Let's start with a shower, though. Something that will keep us busy for a good while." 

    Tharn sat up from his spot on the bed and looked back at Type. Type smiled brightly at him and moved forward to wrap his arms around Tharn's waist from behind. He pressed his face into Tharn's back and also let out a sigh.

    "You will do anything to see me naked, won't you?"

    Tharn shrugged. "Pretty much." He nodded

    Type shook his head and sat up as well. "You are something else, you know?"

    "Hurry up and get up so I can see you naked." Tharn joked as he stood up from the bed. 

    Type stayed laying on his side as he watched Tharn stand and walk to their bags, pulling out a new outfit for both of them. The muscles in his back contracted every once in a while. Type couldn't help but smile wide at the man in front of him. 

    "We can go and rent tuxes for the wedding later today. We can always return them before leaving tomorrow. We have to be at the courthouse by three o'clock. After th-" Tharn paused when he turned to look at Type, who was still staring at him. "What?"

    Type sat up with a smile and shook his head. "Nothing. I was just thinking about stuff."

    "What stuff?" Tharn questioned with a smirk.

    "Not that stuff." Type rolled his eyes. "Just about tomorrow. It'll be the first morning I get to wake up next to you as your husband." 

    Tharn leaned forward, placing his hands on the bed and moving forward to plant a kiss on 
Type's lips. "Who says we're going to be sleeping?" 

    Type laughed and smacked his shoulder. "Shut up. Let's go take a shower." He stood from the bed and took Tharn by the hand. 

    Tharn licked his lips as if he was a predator. He let himself be pulled into the bathroom, knowing what was going to happen once the bathroom door was closed. 

    Though the water was hot when they entered, when they exited the water had already ran cold. The two men held each other close as they shivered, not ready to get out just yet.

    "I'll love you forever." Tharn whispered, his voice a bit drowned out by the running water, but Type heard him. 

    He smiled into the crock of Tharn's neck, wrapping his arms around him tightly. "I'd be worried if you didn't." He joked.

    "No need to be worried then." Tharn pulled back and placed a kiss on Type's cheek, then his forehead, then his other cheek, and finally his lips. "Now, let's go get some breakfast." 

    He reached behind him and turned off of the water. They exited the shower and dried off before getting dressed. While they did, Tharn didn't take his eyes off of Type once, in fear that if he did he would disappear.

    When they first left for the plane, Tharn could feel his heart trying to beat out of his chest. He felt alive and happy with Type beside him and theirs hands intertwined. Now, he was afraid. He had butterflies in his stomach and his hands were shaking. He didn't want something to go wrong and mess this up for them. 

    After they finished getting dressed, they headed out to the nearest cafe to get coffee and some breakfast. 

    Type walked with his arms wrapped around Tharn's left one as they walked down the street. It felt nice to have not everyone starting at them as they did so. They felt normal and nice and happy. 

    "Let's not get tuxes. Let's just pick out nice, casual, white outfits to wear. I don't want to make the biggest deal out of this. It'll just be me and you anyway." Type told him. 

    Tharn smiled down at him and opened the door to the cafe, letting him enter first. "I think that sounds like a great idea." 

    "Good, because I wasn't giving you a choice anyway."Type smiled up at him before entering and pulling Tharn in behind him.

    Tharn smiled at the back of his fiance's head. He could not wait to marry him.

__________

Thoughts on this chapter?