twenty-nine

The next couple of days leading up to the banquet went off without a hitch. The model car for it had been finished ahead of schedule. Type was working well, but also had to deal with his boss making side comments about Tharn. But he had also found the perfect ring for Tharn, which he was going to pick up after work today. He wanted to give it to him as a surprise before the banquet later in the evening. 

    He was finishing up some last minute decorations in the ballroom when Tharn arrived, wanting to pay a visit to his fiance. 

    Type was a little surprised, but welcomed his company either way. Dew was off doing something in the kitchen, so he could have a little time before Dew came and fanboyed over him.

    "Hello, my fiance." Tharn said, wrapping his arms around Type's waist. Type did the same, wrapping his arms around Tharn's neck. He pulled him in for a quick peck on the lips before pulling back. 

    "My boss is here." Type told him. 

    Tharn shrugged. "So?"

    "So, he basically climaxes every time he thinks of you." Type dropped his arms to his sides and stepped back. "I may have told him you might be dating someone, but I also may not have told him it might be me." Tharn let out a sigh. "It's not like I tried to make it seem like that. I just didn't know how you would feel of I told people you were gay."

    Tharn smiled and pulled Type closer, gripping his waist tighter. "Thank you for being considerate, but I'd want everyone to know that I'm yours."

    Type chuckled and shook his head. "Well, soon they will, because we'll be married."

    Tharn groaned and threw his head back. "Cant we just like skip the banquet and just get on a plane now. We can be married my the day after tomorrow."

    "No." Type smacked his shoulder and laughed loudly. "You have to be here. We'll be married soon enough and then we can jet off somewhere." He reached his hand up and slited his fingers in his hair, caressing the side of his head.

    "I cant wait to call you my husband." Tharn reached his hand around and grabbed Type's butt firmly.

    Type yelped and pulled away. He smacked his shoulder again, causing him to laugh. "You're bad."

    "We could go back to the office and I could show you how bad I can really be."

    "Office sex? Is that like a fantasy of yours?"

    Tharn shrugged. "If I'm being honest, just seeing you naked is my fantasy."

    "Did you come here to be a perv or to see how good of a job I've done here?" Type questioned.

    "Mostly so I could be a perv." Tharn admitted with a nod.

    Type rolled his eyes with a small smile as the door to the kitchen burst open and Dew walked into the main room, spotting Tharn and Type. 

    He cleared his throat before making his way to them.

    "Mr. Kirigun?" He smiled to then both, but Type could tell there was something different in his smile toward Tharn. "I didn't know you were coming."

    Tharn laughed and shook his head. "It was a surprise. I thought I'd come by and see how everything is coming along."

    "Well, Type informed me of your favorite colors so we catered to those some. I hope you like it."

    Type wanted to vomit as Dew's sweetness. It didnt match his large and muscular figure. Not that muscular men couldn't be sweet. I just didnt suit him.

    "Type knows me so well. I think it looks amazing."

    Dew smiled wide at Tharn's praise.

    "Dew wants an invitation to the banquet tonight. I told him you could get him one." Type said, turning his attention to his fiance.

    Tharn nodded with a smile. "Of course. I'll have your name put on the list."

    "Great."

    Type watched as Dew glanced down to Tharn's hands, probably looking for a ring, or just looking at the veins. He suddenly wished he would have ordered the ring earlier so Tharn could already be wearing it.

    "Well, Dew, we should probably get back to finishing everything. I'm sure Tharn and some things at the office to get back to." Type said, hoping Tharn would get the hint that he wanted him to leave so he wants oggled at by another man.

    Thankfully, Tharn did get the hint. He gave them both a wide smile and nodded. "I do indeed have a few things to finish at the office. I will let you both get along with your business as well."

    Type and Dew said their goodbyes as they began to walk away.

    Tharn smirked and reached forward. He hooked his finger in one of the loops on Type's pants and pulled him backward to him.

    Type let out a small sound of surprise, making Dew turn to look at him.

    Tharn turned him around and wrapped one arm around d his waist. He pulled him as close to him as he could, pressing their bodies fully against one another. He held him tightly.

    Type didnt have time to question what he was doing before Tharn connected their lips in a deep and passionate kiss. Type could feel the heat rise on his neck and he knew he was as red as a tomato.

     Still, he placed his hands on Tharn's biceps and kissed back, just as passionately.

    Dew could only stand and watched with a mixture of surprise, disappointment, and jealousy.

    Tharn pulled back slowly and grave Type a wink. "I'll see you at home babe."

    Tharn released him and continued out the door, leaving Type stunned and slightly wanting more.

    He cleared his throat and fixed his jacket before turning back to Dew. He was so going to kill Tharn, when he got home, for leaving him to deal with this awkward mess.

    But that was one hell of a kiss.

__________

Thoughts on this chapter?