Stress relieve

The next morning, Virgil slept in, like he usually did. Logan considered waking him up, but the young man looked like he needed the sleep.

Logan went downstairs and was greeted by the sweet smell of pancakes.
"Greetings Patton", the man said as he walked into the kitchen.

"Heyya Logie! Did you sleep well?"

"It was satisfactory, how was your good nights rest?"

Patton nodded with a wide grin. "Yeah! A little stiff from sleeping on the couch, but good none the less!"

Logan nodded at this and went over to the kitchen, sitting down at the table with Patton.
"Behold, Roman has entered the chat!", a very much awake Princey stayed as he jumped down the stairs and raced over to the duo.

"What Chat are you talking about?", Logan asked confused. He didn't like being confused, but the slang the other sides used just didn't make any sense to him.

Instead of explaining to him like Virgil did, Roman just smirked with an eye roll and sat down, ready to eat. And he sure didn't wait.
Logan stares at him for a few seconds, before eating his own pancakes.

Patton looked from one to the other, and then started eating himself.
Soon, Roman and Patton started chatting while Logan ate in silence, only sometimes correcting something in their talk.
While he tried to help, Roman seemed to get more and more annoyed with him.

"Oh shut it calculator watch!"

"I know what I said nerdy wolverine!"

"No one asked for your opinion idiot!"

"Roman, apologise!", Patton said with a stern face, but the prince only crossed his arms and looked away. Logan sighed deeply and stood up. "Thanks for the food Patton."

Logan proceeded to walk down the hallway with a quick pace, his steps slowly getting larger the closer he got to his destination.

After a quick, careful glance around, Logan opened the door in front of him and closed it just as quickly and quietly after he slipped through.

Right in front of him laid the courtroom that Deceit used in one of the videos. Logan didn't bother trying to remember the title of it, even though he knew it would come to him in a mere second if he really tried.
The man walked up to the center of the room, passing the chair that he had been forced to sit on in the video with a glare.
Logan came to a halt in front of his destination, the witness stand.

After taking another deep breath, just trying to keep his bubbling emotions at bay for a few more seconds, he took the last few steps.
With his eyes fixed in the door to make sure no one would walk in on him, he began ranting.

"Roman is being such a child! Just because I try to correct him - educate him! - he keeps calling me all those names! He either doesn't realise or doesn't care that words like these are hurtful! He's becoming more and more annoying and it figuratively makes me loose my mind! He keeps shutting me out of any and all conversation he is in as if scared I'll be taking his attention this- this childish- attention attractor!", in his rant, Logan couldn't seem to find the words for actual insults.

"And Patton- he's becoming more and more clingy! I should be glad that he's trying but I can't help but be annoyed that he won't leave me alone for even fifteen minutes! And Virgil-", he interrupted himself with a sigh.

"Virgil seems to open up a little, I suppose... But I guess I don't give him much of a choice after finding out his secret. The nicknames he's  been giving seem to be more playful that actual insults, other than Romans. When did everything change so much?"

A heavy silence followed after the question. No one was there to answer. Would anyone even be able to?