Remus

Virgil had stirred awake. It was very confusing for the man to wake up in a room full of sunlight, a heavy contrast to his usual surroundings. After a few seconds of thinking what the hell had happened, the memories from the previous evening came back shooting through his head. With a glance at Logans alarm clock, Virgil found it to be 11 am already. With a surprised gasp, he quickly wiggled himself out of the blanked (which was admittedly hard), and ran over to his own room, that was luckily right beside Logan's.

It took a few more minutes than usual to get his chest flat, since Virgil wasn't yet used to wearing a binder. But he was sure it would get better within the next days. Just after Virgil put his Hoodie on, the boy grabbed his lower stomach in pain. It took him a few confused seconds of panic before he realised what was wrong.

"Oh fuck no."

The side hurried to his bathroom and onto the toilet, grabbing a hidden pink box. Looking into it, there was only one of the tampons left that would stop him from bleeding all over the place. With a deep sigh, he put it in and stood back up, searching for painkillers, which he luckily found rather quickly. With water from the sink, the man downed one of the pills quickly and went back into his room.

"Well hello there~"

Virgil jumped slightly in surprise at the voice in his room. He quickly turned to the bed from where the voice came, only to see Remus in a very... mature position laying there.

"A little birdy told me Lucifers Waterfall is on it again!", he giggled, throwing a pink box identical to the one in his bathroom at the man. Virgil almost let it fall, but catchend it eventually.

"Thanks Remus, you're saving my life here man", Virgil grinned, putting the box into his bathroom.

"Always!", and with that, Remus disappeared again.

You see, Virgil grew up with him and Janus at his side. So of course Remus had to knew the pronouns everyone (which were basically only Remus and Janus) called him. When Virgil told them he was transgender, Remus took it way better than Janus did. Other than Janus, who straight up ignored it, Remus tried to help. He had no idea what was going on in Virgil's head and how he was feeling, but he was trying. Every time he got Virgil's name or pronouns wrong, the man apologised, corrected himself, and then moved on. After a week and a half, he barely ever called Virgil by his deadname again.

Remus informed himself to the best of his abilities and summoned things for Virgil, since only the creativity twins could summon things in the mind scape. He got Virgil male clothing, even though he was many times forced into female ones by Janus. Remus cut Virgil's hair short, even though the younger man was pretty afraid of letting Remus neat his head with scissors, so Virgil ended up teaching himself how to cut his hair. Remus found some voice practice to make it deeper, which was pretty easy since his voice was already close to Thomas' anyway. And Remus found out about ace bandages. He never intended to hurt Virgil with those, he simply found out they hide the chest and wanted Virgil to feel less dysphoric.

When Virgil moved to the light sides, Remus was the one giving him the one female thing that he still needed, as much as Virgil hated it. So no one else would find out.

You see, there was a reason why Virgil hisses at Janus on sight, but could tolerate the fact that Remus was watching a movie with them; naked.