Chapter 6

Zhan and Yibo walked to the bus stop. Zhan was happy that at least two people in that world said that they would believe him. He stood at the bus stop, next to Yibo, eagerly waiting for the bus. Though he wanted to go home as soon as possible, he still felt like experiencing that time, before he left.

It was very different from the world that we see now. There weren't much vehicles on the road, no skyscrapers, there wasn't much pollution so the air was pure, the lifestyle of the people was much different as compared to now, there weren't cellphones or laptops and no social media either. Yet, people lived a happy life. Zhan found it quite fascinating.

"The bus is here. " Yibo said looking at Zhan's face.

"Woah! It's soo different. " Zhan exclaimed as he followed Yibo and boarded the bus.

There weren't any vacant seats, so they had to stand. But, Zhan still found it amusing. He peeped out of the window when ever he could, he looked around excitedly with a smile on his face which showcased his bunny teeth. He was just like a kid who was brought out to see the world for the first time.

Yibo saw his happy face and smiled to himself. He kept staring at Zhan with a small smile on his face, but Zhan failed to notice it.

"We are here. " Yibo said as the bus stopped. Zhan nodded his head enthusiastically as he followed Yibo. Zhan looked around and examined the surroundings as soon as he got off the bus.

"It's like am watching a 8D movie. " Zhan chuckled.

"8D movie? " Yibo asked looking at Zhan.

"Yes. You'll feel like everything that's happening on the screen is happening around you. " Zhan said.

"Woah! That sounds creepy. " Yibo said.

"It would be great to watch a horror movie in 8D. " Zhan said in an excited tone.

"H-Horror movie? " Yibo asked as they walked towards the University.

"Yes, don't you like it? " Zhan asked.

"I don't. It scares me. " Yibo said.

"What? Are you serious? " Zhan asked turning his face to the left to look at Yibo.

"Yes. I don't like horror movies. " Yibo said.

"Wow! So, the great Wang Yibo is afraid of ghosts and horror movies? " Zhan chuckled.

"Mm. " Yibo said.

"Watch one with me then. I'm sure you'll not feel that scared when you have someone accompany you. " Zhan said.

Yibo looked at Zhan's face with an unknown emotion cuddling his body.

"What's wrong? " Zhan asked when he felt Yibo's eyes on him.

"Ah... It's nothing. " Yibo said as he looked straight.

"Wait! Are we in the same class? " Zhan asked.

"No we aren't. " Yibo said as he walked forward.

"Aish! Guess I'll have to make new friends then. " Zhan said as he ran behind Yibo.

"This is your classroom. " Yibo said stopping in front of a room, filled with noisy youngsters, who were busy in their own world.

"Which is yours? " Zhan asked.

"It's in the next floor. " Yibo said.

"Oh you are on top and I'm at bottom. " Zhan casually said but Yibo's eyes widened as his heart raced.

"What? " Yibo blurted.

"Hmm? I mean your class is a floor above mine. " Zhan shrugged his shoulders looking at Yibo's confused face.