Chapter 12

Xiao Zhan ran towards that group of people who kept cheering for the person he was searching for.

Zhan pushed people to the side and made his way to the front. There he saw that man, who'll soon become his man.

Zhan's heart raced while his legs just wanted to run towards that handsome guy so that Zhan could hug him tight. A wide smile rose on Zhan's face seeing the love of his life.

Zhan was very happy as he could finally confess his feelings to the man he loves the most. He was feeling very relieved that he doesn't have to worry about living Xian's life anymore as Xian himself gave him the permission to and Xian isn't here anymore, and it is only Zhan. It was Zhan's life.

What about the Zhan in the future? Neither does Zhan know the answer. As Yibo and Xian said, Zhan wants to live in the present and no more wants to worry about the future.

Zhan took a deep breath and looked at Yibo with a wide smile on his face. He gathered some strength as he prepared his voice.

Yibo who wasn't aware that Zhan was there looking at him, continued to play with his poker face. He was feeling very low and lost after hearing Zhan's words the previous night.

He dwelt on his words the whole night, but he still didn't want to give up on Zhan.

Even though it was his birthday, he looked very gloomy.

Yibo was about to shoot the ball into the basket when he heard a familiar voice, among the loud cheers.

"Wang Yibo! I love you! "

The voice came out soo loud that it silenced all the other cheers.

Yibo dropped the ball and looked in the direction of the voice and he froze.

There he saw the love of his life, the man of his dreams, the person for whom his heart beat, standing amidst the crowd, with a wide smile on his face and his eyes fixed on Yibo's face.

Yibo was just lost. He just stood there staring at Zhan.

It wasn't just Yibo. Everyone present there were as shocked as Yibo. They all looked at Zhan with their mouths agape.

That's when Zhan realised that he has become the center of attraction. He knew why everyone were shocked. It was because no one expected such a behavior from Xian. But he wasn't Xian, he was Zhan.

Zhan chuckled with a smirk on his face.

He again turned towards Yibo and shouted,
"Wang Yibo! Xiao Zhan loves you. "
"I love you, Yibo! "
"I love you soooo much. "

Zhan shouted looking at Yibo.

A wide smile arose on Yibo's face. His heart jumped in his chest and a flow of excitement gushed in his veins.

"What are you waiting for, Yibo?
Your Zhan says he loves you! "
Seungyoun patted on Yibo's back as he pushed him forward.

Yibo laughed as he ran towards Zhan as fast as he could.
Zhan too ran towards Yibo.

Zhan jumped on Yibo, circling his hands around Yibo's neck and Yibo caught him, as he snaked his hand around Zhan's waist.

Yibo made a quick round with Zhan in air and then he let him down as he hugged him tight.

Zhan held onto Yibo as tight as he could as though he never wants to let him slip out of his embrace.

Yibo rested his face in the crook of Zhan's neck and he chuckled.

He was happier than the word happy.

"I love you, Yibo. " Zhan said resting his face in Yibo's chest.