part xix.

My head was pounding as I slowly came to the surface

My head was pounding as I slowly came to the surface. I groan, roll over and feel something heavy on the other side of my bed. My eyes flicker open to see and the only thing I could see was Auggie's smiling face. 

He hums, "Good morning, beautiful." 

I don't know why it scared me, but is sure fucking did. 

I scream as I my arms out, my palms collide with his chest and Auggie screams as well as he goes spinning of the edge of my bed like a fucking Flutterbye Fairy doll. 

He hits the ground with a dull, heavy thud and a groan. A few seconds later the door was being thrown open and three boys run in, all with panicked expressions on their face. 

"What the hell happened?" Sebastian questions as he stares between me and Auggie who was still lying face first on the ground. 

He sighs from below the bed, "Kara pushed me off the bed." 

"I'm sorry Auggie." I breath out as I rest back against the wall, "You scared the shit out of me." 

"How are you feeling, Kara?" Quinn asks as he walks over to me and instantly starts copping a feel of my forehead, "No fever, that's good. Any nausea or stomach pains?" 

"Give her a second, Quinn. She just woke up." Sebastian scoffs as he walks over to me and picks up a glass of water my from my nightstand along with two tiny pills, "Here, this will help." 

"Thanks." I smile as I take the glass and aspirin from him. I scull both of the pills and gulp back all of the water. I breath out and wipe my mouth with the back of my hand, "I feel like shit." 

"That'll be your body trying to get rest of the drug." Quinn explains simply as everyone in the room starts glaring at him .

"Dude!" Auggie exclaims as he pushes up from the floor below my bed. 

"We agreed we were going to ease her into it, Quinn." Scott grumbles as he takes a seat on the edge of my bed by my feet. 

My eyes widen, "Drug?

"Quinn went back to the house early this morning and tested your glass in the kitchen."Sebastian explains from where he stood beside me, arms folded across his dress. "Someone drugged you last night."

 He stared down at me with so much worry and care that it was quite shocking. I hadn't seen this expression from him before. 

"That would explain why you were so..." Quinn trails off as his cheeks go a nice shade of rose and he awkwardly glances around at the other boys. 

"What?" I stare between them with wide eyes, completely lost, "Why I was so what?" 

"Excited." Sebastian chuckles under his breath as Scott clears his throat awkwardly, "You, uh, you tried to give Quinn a strip-dance when he was trying to you to sleep."