Chapter 13: Serenity

I lay on Damien's chest as Aofie runs his hands over my ass and thighs. After our night of love making we lay in bed curled up together and wrapped around each other.

"I didn't know I needed this so bad." I giggle as Aofie places soft kisses along my
shoulders. Damien's chest vibrated as he laughed causing butterfly's to swim in my belly.

"Me either, I'm surprised with you Damien. I wasn't expecting you to be the type to like sloppy seconds." Aofie grinned at Damien as he rubbed his hand up and down my back.

"Watching you two go at it was hot, of course I'm gonna be ready to go." Damien smirked pressing a kiss to my lips. I reveled in the feeling of their skin on mine, the way we were finally connected as one. My mates. 

A knock came to our our door gaining our attention, Damien continued rubbing my back as he pointed from Aofie to the door. Aofie sighed and three his legs over the bed grabbing his sweatpants from the arm chair and slipping them on.

I watched his perky ass in fascination. "Damn baby look at them cakes!" I grin as he shot me a smirk over his shoulder that knowing smirk of how he knew he was hot. Damien pulled me under the covers wrapping his arm protectively around me and nuzzled his nose into the crook of my neck where his mark laid. 

Aofie pulled open the door to find a grinning Josiah. "You all stink." He gives a
Toothy grin as he peaks past Aofie. He only shrugs with a smirk before turning his attention back to Aofie.

"The council is gonna see is tomorrow night. Apparently we may have an audience as well. I've also been informed by a trusted resource that Jennifer has been trying to pull strings to get you into her room. But seeing as how you now bear each other's mark she shouldn't be able to succeed. I must warn you to avoid being around her as much as possible, for your protection and ours." Josiah finished with a hard look before turning and leaving our suite.

"We need a plan." Damien speaks quietly as we were seated in the kitchen. There were other visiting packs starting to arrive and they were giving us odd looks. Have they not seen a menage before? Rolling my eyes I take a bit of my toast and continue surveying my surroundings. 

"Serenity?" an all too familiar voice caught my attention. Squealing I leap out of my chair and fly towards the person who took me under their wing. 

"Yusuke!" I laughed as I jumped into his arms. He twirled me around forcing giggles out of my lips. Yusuke sets me down and I wobble for a second before looking up and grinning. Yusuke was originally from the Shadow Lands pack in Japan but he came to America when he was fifteen to train. He was probably the strongest wolf I knew besides Damien. Like me, Yusuke was also a Oracle but he did not belong to any specific pack. 

"What are you doing here?" I gushed as I bounce in place from excitement. 

"I had business to attend to with the Elder Council and heard you were her as well. I've missed you so much. How are things? Have you found your mate?" Yusuke fired questions at me as he pulled me into another hug.

Thick arms snaked around my waist and I was yanked out of Yusuke's arms. Looking behind me Aofie and Damien are bristling with anger. 

"Refrain from touching our mate." Aofie growled lowly turning up his lip in disgust. 

"Guys, Let me down." I demand wiggling in their grasp. Aofie reluctantly releases me, although his chest never leaves my back. 

"Aofie, Damien, This is my old friend Yusuke. We met when we were fifteen when he came to my previous pack to train." I explained giving my men hard looks. Aofie visibly relaxed as did Damien before he stuck out his hand towards Yusuke and waited. Yusuke reached out and gripped Damien's forearm and Damien did the same as shared a Warriors greeting. 

"An oracle that's also a warrior. That's a first. It's nice to meet you brother." Damien smiled warmly at Yusuke. 

"You as well. I apologize if I overstepped, Alpha. My wolf became overjoyed at seeing an old friend." Yusuke explained shyly. Although he had a larger build I've always known Yusuke to be the less dominant type. His skin was lightly tanned which made his foreign features stand out, he was dressed in blue slacks and a white dress shirt with no tie and the sleeves rolled up, his silvery-white hair was pushed back and styled with gel giving him a professional look. Yusuke was always known to walk around Barefoot, which was something oracles commonly did. Although in recent years they have been prone to wearing shoes to appease the overly curious humans. 

"Is it alright if Yusuke and I catch up?" I asked looking between my mates waiting for permission. Damien and Aofie shared a look before nodding. Squealing I reach up to both of them pulling their heads down to my level and placing a searing kiss on each of their lips before turning and skipping after Yusuke.