First Day, New Life

-Your POV-

    Ah, first day of high school, and I'm the new kid. Isn't that just grand? Oh, I'm so nervous. Tower High, here I come.

    Hello, my name is (Y/N) (L/N), and I just moved from my hometown to... this place. It's pretty cool though- there are so many different species here!

    As I walk down the street, I see the grand gates that lead into the giant school. Heck, it looks like there're a million royal palaces in there! I stare in awe as I enter the golden gate. Why the hell is all this so fancy shmancy? My idiot self looks up at the huge high school, but doesn't bother to look where she's going. I bump into someone.

    "Oof! A- ack! I'm so sorry!" I apologize to the boy in front of me.

    "O- oh, it's alright! You didn't mean to."

    The boy had brown hair and amber eyes.

    "My name's 25th Bam, but you can call me Bam." He holds his hand out.

    "Oh, m- my name's (Y/N)." I shake his hand. "But you can call me (Y/N)." I smile as Bam returns it. Now that I had a good look at him- he was awfully cute. Like, innocent-wise. I had the feeling that... I must protect this cinnamon-roll at all costs.

    We began to walk towards the big stairs that lead into the school.
"Hey, do you know where this class is?" I pull out my schedule and show him.
"Oh- that's my homeroom, too! Yeah, I think I do. Let's go to our lockers first," he suggested.

    "Good idea." I felt so happy since we were in the same class! At least there's someone I'd (kind of) know. "Soo.. where's your locker?"

    "It's E20. What about you?" He asked.

    "Hm.. mine's E24," I responded.

    "Oh, hey, our lockers are close to each other! B- by the way.. are you new in this area?" Oh crap. How'd he know?

    "O- oh.. uhm.. y- yeah I am," I chuckled nervously.

    "Okay! It's nothing to be embarrassed about, don't worry."

    "Alright!" That really boosted my confidence! Yeah, Bam's right! I'll be fine!

    We finally arrived at our lockers. As I open my locker, it closes right away. I look to my right. "Hey!" A blue haired boy looks back at me. Ah. He's cute. But a total jerk! "Uhm.. you didn't have to close my locker like that- you could've just told me," I semi-scolded. He chuckles and continues to put stuff in his locker. He totally ignored me! Before I could say anything else, Bam says,

    "Oh, Khun, your locker's next to (Y/N)'s!"

    "You know this guy?!" I blurted, a bit shocked. How could an innocent bean be friends with an asshole?

    "U- uh.. yeah...?" He replied.

    "Hmph." I look back to my locker. I could feel Khun's gaze on me.

    "You know her, Bam?" Khun repeated my question, but said it in a bit of a mocking tone.

    "Uh- yeah! We met near the school's gate. She's new here." I froze. Did he really have to tell that jerk? Khun smirks.