Requested by butbambamisnotbig

(This is for all the fanboys out there! )

You and your best friend Wini have been invited to go to this huge party at one of the popular kid's houses. You really didn't want to go but Wini begged you until you finally said yes. She had been wanting to go for a while now and you knew that if you refused she would whine for the rest of your life. 

"You are a boy! You can protect me!". Wini whined as you tried walking away.

You rolled your eyes, "Being a boy has nothing to do with it...besides you are pretty scary at times, you scare the boys away anyway" you laughed.

Wini playfully punched your arm, her face lit up "Yunho will be there" she wiggled her eyebrows seductively.

You choked on your soda, "Wini, shut up" you choked out, wiping soda off your lips.

Wini shot you a sly smile, she knew that she had won you over. You rolled your eyes and sat down on her bed. Wini plopped on top of you crushing your air supply.

"Win-" You were cut off by her body crushing you. "For being so small...you weigh so much" you wheezed.

Wini giggled and sat up. She leaned on one elbow and looked at you. She poked your cheeks with her index finger. You looked down at her and poked her back, she puffed out her cheeks and pouted.

"What now?" 

"The party is in 2 hours and I don't have an outfit" she whined.

You rolled your eyes and stood up pulling her behind you. You opened up her closet and picked out an outfit. Wini shook her head and grabbed a different outfit, you rolled your eyes and grabbed another outfit and this went on for a good 30 minutes until you both finally agreed on the last outfit. 

A red fluffy sweater and blue skinny jeans. You then sat back down on the bed and picked up her phone and started looking through it.

You stumbled upon some messages between Wini and "Mingi" you read some and yelled for Wini. 

"Hey, who's Mingi?" you asked not looking up from the phone, Wini walked out from the closet putting on earrings.

Her eyes widened and she lunged for the phone, "He's just a friend" She yelled ripping the phone out of your hands.

"A boyfriend?"

"No, and get ready you look like trash" 

She walked down the hall and into your room, that's one of the downfalls of being roommates she can always just walk into your room whenever she wants something.

She came back with a black and white t-shirt and jeans, "Put these on" she said as she threw them at you.

You looked at yourself in the mirror and fluffed your hair with your hands. Wini jumped up behind you patted your hair down. Her arms were wrapped around your waist in a back hug. "Are you ready to go?" she asked, squeezing you tighter.

"Yeah, let's get going," You said grabbing your keys and walking out the door.

~Time Skip to the party~

You had only been at the party for an hour and you were already tired of the loud music and people, Idiots from your school were drunk so they became even bigger idiots.

You walked down the hall holding your drink of Sprite, although you had told everyone it was booze. You walked into one of the open rooms and sat down on the bed finally some peace or so you thought, the door slowly opened and Yunho scooted inside and quietly shut it behind him. When he saw you his eyes widened and his face flushed red, "I didn't think anyone was in here" he stuttered.

"Oh no its totally fine!" 

Yunho nodded and sat down next to you on the bed, he rubbed his thighs with the palms of his hands and didn't say a word.

"You ok?"

"Oh um, yeah I fine" he shook his head.

He looked at you and began to talk but stopped, "Hey um" he stopped and looked down at the ground.

"Oh god, just tell me" you whined.

He laughed slightly, "Ok, fine...So I have a friend and he likes this girl but he also likes this girl's best friend, who is a guy by the way, um he's confused by whether or not the guy likes him back...and I-he doesn't know how to confess to him" 

You were blushing but you played it off cool. "Just tell him how you feel" You smiled.

Yunho nodded his head and looked you in the eyes, "I-I like you" He shuddered, "It's ok if you don't bu-" you cut him off.

"I like you too" 

Yunho's eyes lit up and he hugged you. You both leaned in for a kiss when it was interrupted by Wini who came into the room yelling.

"Did I give you permission to date my best friend?" She yelled getting up into his face

He gulped.

"Well you're going to have to work for it, he ain't easy! you got that?!" She poked her finger into his chest. Although she was tiny she was so scared when she was mad.

 Yunho nodded his head, "Yes ma'am" His phone started ringing, "Mom? no I'm at a friend's house right now!" he laughed awkwardly, "I'm at Wini's house" 

"OH IS THAT SO? YOU BETTER GET YOUR BUTT HOME RIGHT NOW BEFORE I SMACK YOU TO THE FUTURE, GOT IT?" His mom yelled as he held the phone away from his ear.

"Yes mom, I'm on my way"

The call ended and he looked at you and Wini awkwardly, "Yeah, I gotta go...heres my number, just call me later" He typed his number into your phone and ran out of the room.

Wini looked at you and laughed, "Bro I just cock blocked you" 

You rolled your eyes and laughed, "Can we go home now?" you whined.

"Fine, lets go home"

A/n: Hello! I don't know if this was any good but hey I tried so have mercy on me! I have never written anything from a male's point of view before so I hope this was good!

Thank you,

Raini