Tiktok

I got off the podium and sat in the front row beside Noah. He was just like he was in his videos. Funny, nice, relatable, crazy, and adorkable. It was nice to see a celebrity like him be so down-to-earth and cool. A few minutes and we were acting like we'd been life long friends.

"Hey, Y/N," he said. I looked at him.

"Yeah?" I asked. He smirked and took my hand. I blushed so hard and ran after him. Damn was he fast.

He pulled me into the corner of the corridor and looked through the vending machine. He pulled a quarter out of his wallet and said, "Want anything?" 

I shook my head. He shrugged and got a water. 

"I'm going to need a stool. do you know where I can find one?" he asked. 

"Yeah. In the lounge. Why though?" I asked. 

"Just get it. It'll make sense later." I walked to the lounge and picked up a wooden stool. I took it to Noah and he smiled. 

"This will do. This will do just fine." He smirked.

He then put the water on the stool and put his phone on it, facing him. 

"Ta-da! Now we can make a Tiktok video. Perks of knowing Charli D'amelio," he said. 

I smiled at him and said, "Which one do you want to do?" 

He laughed. "I know millions. Just tell me one you know."

I though about it and I got one. I knew he would want to do this one.

 "How about Do It Again?" I asked. He grinned. Ah, that smile.

"Okay. Ready...3,2,1," his phone sang out. 

Boy can we go back? Let's do it soon boo. It's nice to, nice to know ya, let's do it again. How we did it in a one night stand.

I smiled at the result. 

"I like that," I said. He looked at me. 

"You're pretty good. And you look good when you do it too."

I blushed. "Thanks."

He published it. 

duet with @y/u/n 

Surprised a fan of mine on her birthday today.. Give her love guys!

We instantly got thousands of views. I can't believe I let him publish that. I was a fat nobody and Noah was the King of Tiktok and basically everything else. 

I heard thousands of notifications on my phone. It was the comments from the video because I was tagged. I looked at the comments. 

Username123: ew she's so fat. screw her

FutureSchnapp: he's probably only being nice bc its that whore's bday..

KingdomNoah: wtf noah y u cheatin on me

nilliebabee: awesome noah but girl u be lookin like 😷

milliebobbybrown✔️: Happy Birthday Y/N!!! 

ellie.louis19: u met him!!! gurlllll

I tried not to mind the hate but it was so sad that people hated on me without even knowing me. Then my mind took over. 

It's because you're ugly and fat and stupid and you should jut die and screw you and you don't deserve to even get near Noah and....

"Y/N, Y/N, are you okay?" I heard. I looked around to see Noah. 

"Yeah. Awesome Tiktok follower total by the way."

He sighed. "My fans really are great."

Yeah they sure are, I thought. I am a fan but I don't hate.

"Hey, can I have your number. I have to go to New York anyways, so maybe we can still keep in touch," he said. Wow. Noah Schnapp asked for my number. 

"Okay!" I said a bit too eagerly. He chuckled. I blushed. "It's y/p/n."

""Alright. My ride's here. I'll see you around Y/N." He brushed his hair upward and gave me a hug. 

"Bye, Noah." It was sad to see him go. It's not like he'd actually talk to me later. Just a courtesy, I thought.