Dorm Problems

The title picture has no context whatsoever. BUT IF Y'ALL AIN'T STREAMING FINE LINE ISTG.... Also any directioners reading?? 

Also, I really want to apologise for not responding to your comments and stuff as much as I used to. I don't really come on here as much as I did before, and I can't interact with all your comments and stuff. So sorry. I hope I can do like a reread of the book so far and look at all the comments.

I honestly didn't know what was going on. Tasha being within a mile of me made me queasy, but her sharing a dorm with my boyfriend kind of did it for me. 

"Oh, Y/N, you're here."

I looked her in the eyes, hard. It low-key made me squeamish.

"Yeah it's me, don't cream your pants."

Ayyy, the wise words of Steve Harrington.

Noah looked at me with a look on his face that said, "What the fuck?"

I gently moved Tasha out of the way and went inside. 

"Hey, what are you doing?"

"Well, Tasha, you're sharing a dorm with my boyfriend. You're gonna have to get used to me."

I saw Noah apologise from the corner of my eyes. 

I turned around, my hands placed on my hips, judgmentally looking around the dorm. 

"Well, then. You did an okay job with this place," I said, sarcastically. 

Honestly, I didn't know why I was acting so salty and rude. Tasha is basically the reason I am insecure. My whole life was filled with her bullshit and right when I was supposed to forget about her, she follows me to fucking college. And after I met Noah, all of that left me. Now, Tasha's here and I am right back to where I started off.

"Well Noah. I'll leave you to it. You can unpack. I'll be in my dorm with Amy and David."

I kissed his cheek and left.

Noah was probably confused as hell right now, but I could explain my behaviour later. 

I quickly walked into my dorm room and sat down on the sofa. 

"You're back already?" Amy asked. 

"Yeah. Guess who's Noah's roommate?" 

"I don't know, Charli D'Amelio?"

I glared at her. "Really?"

"I don't know, I just asked."

"It's fucking Tasha."

Amy dropped her cup. It was plastic don't worry.

"Like your childhood bully, Tasha?"

I nodded. "This bitch is sharing a dorm with my boyfriend. Like what did I do to get this?"

Amy smirked. "I can think of a few things but that's beside the point."

I rolled my eyes at her. "Then what is it?"

"I really didn't think you were of the jealous kind."

Do you think it's easy being of the jealous kind? 'Cause I miss the shape of your lips, your wit... nvm me. Any "To Be So Lonely" stans out there? I want to meet people with taste.

"I don't think I'm of the 'jealous kind,' but I am kinda pissed about Tasha. You have no clue what she's capable of."

"Just chill for a bit. She hasn't done anything yet. Maybe she's different now. Think about how much you changed this summer."

"That's- that's different."

Amy looked at me and gave me a concerned look. "Are you sure about that?"

I stood up and moved past her. "You're supposed to be the annoying, rude cousin. Not the one giving advice."

She shrugged. "20 years of being absolute trash has given me some wisdom."

I laughed. "I guess."

She flipped her short hair and smirked. 

"Well, I'm gonna unpack and take a shower."

"Yeah go for it. But make sure to cover the bathroom window with a curtain. Brody from next door is kinda perverted."