Busted

This chapter is not just about Y/N's mom. There's a surprise at the bottom. 

"Hello Mom?"

I put the phone on speaker and looked at Noah. I could see the nervousness in his eyes. I can't believe that this would actually be put on him too. It's not his fault.

"Y/N."

I gulped and shook my head. It's fine. Maybe she didn't see the article. 

"So, what's up mom? You called four times today."

"I called the Louis's and they said that you weren't with them. Have you been lying to me?"

I felt my face stun. At least she doesn't know you're in New York with your celebrity boyfriend.

"I'm, uh, actually at-" 

"Y/N, stop. Look. I'm sorry, okay. I didn't think that you'd actually have to sneak out to do the things you want to. You're 18. And I'm treating you like you're 8. Just come back soon. I miss you."

My mom would've whooped my ass with a belt, but at least Y/N was saved.

I looked Amy and mouthed, "What the actual fuck?"

I cleared my throat. "Mom, I'll be back soon."

"Wait, Y/N. You don't have a boyfriend, do you? You know about the contract. You're studying medicine. You can't have distractions."

My eyes widened. I had to lie now.

"Nope. Me and Amy just wanted to travel before college starts. The Last Summer, am I right?"

Lmao.. Any rom com hogs here?

Mom chuckled. "Okay. Take care guys."

"Bye mom."

I quickly cut the call and set the phone down. I fell back into the softness of the bed.

"Y/N. It's fine. You being single is not hard to believe."

I glared at her and she laughed. 

"At least she didn't see that stupid article."

Noah nodded. "Yeah. Thank god."

I sat up. 

"Well, now we can at least feel free, knowing that we have Mom's permission."

Amy corrected me. 

"Ah-ah-ah. You aren't allowed to be dating, Y/N. I caution restraint," she said like a professor.

"You're right," I said, getting up, "Now, let's go sightseeing."

Amy shook her head. "Nope. I'm tired of you two. I'm going somewhere alone."

I rolled my eyes. "Fine, go. We can finally have some alone time."

Amy turned around and wrapped her arms around her, pretending to be me and Noah kissing.

I laughed. "Bye, Amy."

She left the hotel with her middle finger in the air as she walked outside.

Noah smiled. "I'll come home later, Anderson."

Anderson nodded and left too.

So, it was just me and Noah, for the first time in a while.

"So, what do you want to do?" he asked.

"I don't know."

He pulled me into his arms. I smiled and rested my head on his shoulder.

"You know what we should do?" he whispered into my ear.

"Mhm?"

He slightly chuckled.

"Make babies."

I gasped. 

"What?"

He laughed. 

"No, I'm kidding. Let's make cake or something."

I looked at him.

"You're quite the tease, today. What happened to smol bean Will Byers?"

"Ah, pfft. Will can get his gay ass out of here."

My jaw dropped. "Noah!"

Umm, this is my first time writing heated kisses, so wish me luck. 

He picked me up and kissed me.

I put my arms around his head, slightly tugging at his hair. He slightly groaned and his breathing got rougher.

Oh, shit. Why did I do that?

He licked my lips for leeway. 

I slightly opened my mouth, and before I knew it, I was making out with him. He pushed me onto the wall, not letting go. He took my jacket off, throwing it onto the floor. 

Oh my god. 

He set me down, taking his jacket off too.

It's okay. Maybe he's just hot.

I kept kissing him and he turned me around laying me on the bed. He moved from my lips to my neck, leaving soft kisses on it. He gently started sucking at one spot, and I had to admit, it felt pretty damn good.

I'd never even kissed anyone before Noah, and now look at me. Progress.

I gently moaned. Oh my god. I didn't even know I could.

He's obviously done this before. He's Noah fucking Schnapp.

He moved back up to my lips and kissed me. He turned, me now on top of him. He took off his shirt, and I felt his chest. He was perfect. 

He shivered as I traced my hands. 

"Noah."

He smiled. "Yeah princess?"

"I love you."

It was fast, but I didn't care. I did love him.

He blushed and kissed me, turning me again.

He leaned in, close to my ears.

"I love you too."