David Dobrik

Ik that's David and Liza, but Amy looks similar to that fanart, so it makes it easy for me to imagine that it's her. But who misses Diza?? I didn't even watch them, but now, even I want them back together. Also @ldquin and @janaskata, I love you so much. Thanks for all the love and support!

Amy and David sat on Noah's porch swing, smiling and talking. David smiles like a baby. 

When Amy first told me she liked David, I didn't believe her. He's so nice and sweet, and Amy's herself. Mean, obnoxious, crush-stealing, you know?

I liked (and still do, but not as much) Tom Holland, and Amy liked Noah Centineo last year. We watched Far From Home at the theaters, and on the way back, she was like, "I like Tom, too. I liked him since 2014." And being the brat she is, she completely stole Tom from me. Screw you!

I smirked at Amy. Her dreams came true. 

I looked at Noah, who was sitting beside me on the bench in his lawn.

"Thanks for this, Noah. Amy's always so mean to you, and you literally did this for her."

Noah shook his head. "I love Amy. She's like a sister to me. She's important to you, so she's important to me."

"I love you, Noah."

"I love you too, princess," he said, putting his arm around me. I rested my head on his shoulder.

"And you know Amy's rules, don't you?" I asked.

He nodded and smiled.

"Have a job. Be home 30 minutes early. I am everywhere. She's my princess, not your score. Understand, I don't like you. I do better research than the FBI. If you lie to me, I will find out. If you hurt her, I hurt you. I don't mind going to jail. Know your ABC's, Abstinence-Boundaries-Curfew."

I laughed at the last one. "She is the best, in her own way."

I wondered if we were going to talk about what happened. I didn't want to take that step yet. I feel like cute kisses and cuddling was enough for now. I didn't know what Noah thought. I couldn't just ask him, but I had to before something else happened.

"So, are we going to talk about what happened yesterday?" I asked him, edging out of his arms, so that I could look him in the eyes.

"The heated kiss?" he asked, lightly blushing.

"Y-yeah."

He took my hands. "Was that too rushed for you?"

"No. You didn't do anything. I just don't feel the need to have it yet."

He nodded. "I totally understand. I won't force you into anything."

I smiled at him. "Great, but we need boundaries. That day, we made out. Can we make out more often from now?" 

He smirked. "Obviously."

"Alright. We can kiss heatedly, but no sex."

"Fine with me."

You guys happy? No need for @TheOfficialHolyWater right now.

I smiled and kissed his cheek.

Okay, moving on. 

Amy's POV

David was perfect. I talked to him about how much I loved his content, and about how I was a big fan.

"You're really cute, Amy," he said.

I was literally about to die. My heart was melting. 

Ewww gross, now I sound like Y/N.

"You're cute too, David."

He pulled his phone out. "Can I have your number?"

I nodded vigorously.

He laughed. "Okay."

"It's (blah blah blah)" I said, smiling.

"Thanks. You live in the Stanford campus, right?" he asked.

"Yep. I've already calculated the distance. We live 5 hours and 18 minutes apart, but with traffic it might take 5 and a half hours."

He chuckled. "I look forward to talking to you everyday."

"Everyday?"

He nodded. "I'll miss you. But, I do want to see your face one more time before I leave. How 'bout at the amusement park tomorrow?"

Did David Julian Dobrik just ask me out? Aaaaah!

"Yes, yes, yes!"

He hugged me. "I'll see you then, Amy."

He winked at me and went to his car.

"See you Noah," he called out.

"Bye David. Thanks for everything!" Noah replied, waving as David left the driveway.

I smiled, hugging myself.

I don't do POV's, but would you like me to more often?

Y/N's POV

Did I just hear the tough bitch Amy Santos giggle?