House Party

I left the hospital after saying goodbye to all the doctor and nurses. Mom was waiting for me in the car. I smiled at her. 

"Hey Mom."

"So, did you enjoy seeing Noah Schnapp?" Wow. Mom just cut it straight to the point.

I blushed. "Yeah. He was so sweet. Wait, where you a part of this?" I asked

"Of course I was, you idiot." 

I gave her a hug and said, "Thanks so much. I love you."

Once we got home, I turned on the front light and couldn't believe my eyes. 

"Surprise! Happy Birthday Y/N!!" everyone yelled. All my close friends and my cousin Amy who lived in another state were standing in front of me with balloons and streamers and everything. I covered my mouth. 

"Wow! Hi everyone!" I said. I didn't know what to say, so I went up to Amy and gave her a hug. 

She smiled at me and said, "How are you baby girl?" I replied with a laugh and one more hug.

"So, you met Noah Schnapp, huh?" she said. I smiled. 

"Yes! He was so awesome. We even made a Tiktok." I showed it to her, trying to hide the comment section. 

"Aww, so cute. I would be devouring him if he wasn't yours." 

"Oh shut up, Amy." Amy is bi, but she's more straight.

I turned around to see a few people bringing cake. Mmm, my favorite. Y/F/F. 

"Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Y/N. Happy birthday to you!" 

I blew out the candles and cut the cake after thirty seconds of me standing there, not knowing what the hell I was supposed to do while they all sang. Is it just me or can anyone else relate? 

I gave my best friends Sharon, Ellie, and Violet the first few slices I cut, and gave some to my parents.

After an hour, people started to leave, leaving me, Amy, Violet, Sharon, and Ellie. They were all sleeping over. Sharon broke the silence.

"Wanna go for a swim?"