Noah's Surprise

Play the song when you feel like it.

Noah escorted me out of the studio, and I felt queasy at the fact that he was actually going to take me somewhere that actually required a good dress. A surprise for a nobody like me. 

The cobblestone pathway made me feel more unsteady than I already was. Can't they get some upgrades for a multi-million dollar facility?

Noah looked at me in concern and said, "You good?"

I twisted my hair in my hands and tried to ease the quease. LOL

"Yeah, I'm good." I tried to chill out but my anxiety got the best of me. 

"Noah, where the hell are you taking me?" I dug my fingers into my palm and gave him a half hearted sigh.

Noah tried to find reason in my douche ass attitude. But, I understood that what I was doing had no reason at all and immediately said, "I'm sorry. I'm just kinda anxious as to where you're taking me." 

Noah chuckled. "It's a surprise and those take patience, princess." 

I gave him a sheepish smile. 

"So, that's my new nickname now?" I asked.

"Yep." His golden brown hair shimmered in the light of the sunset, which I found really attractive.

We got to the car and he opened the door for me. I sat inside and scooted down for him to sit too.

"Okay, Anderson. Can you go to the spot now?" Noah asked. 

"Sure, Noah." 

As the car backed up from the parking lot, I tried to calm down. 

It's okay. Noah is trying to do something nice. 

I looked over at Noah and noticed he was looking at me. I gave him a (whatever emotion you would feel) look and he turned away, blushing. 

How could I make him blush? I also turned to the window on my side, blushing. 

Anderson turned on the radio. It started playing Can't Help Falling In Love by Elvis Presley.

"Ooh, I'm liking the sound of that," Anderson said as he turned it up.

I looked at Noah, who was staring out the window. 

"So, you're leaving tomorrow," I said. It felt like a thorn was scratching my throat as I pushed those words out of my mouth. 

He turned to me. "Yeah. I can't believe it's been almost 5 days." 

"You'll keep in touch, right?" I asked, as if I was desperate for his contact. To be honest, I was.

He put his hand near mine, almost touching it. "Of course, Y/N. I haven't made such a good friend in an amount of time shorter than this." 

I smiled. "Me neither, Noah." 

He put his hand on mine and I moved closer to him. 

No. Stop it. This is not right. 

Then, Anderson cleared his throat and said, "We're here." 

I jumped back and nodded. 

I was about to turn to the window when Noah said, "Wait!"

I looked back at him. "What?"

"I want you to close your eyes until I tell you to open them." I shrugged. 

"Sure."

He put his hands on my eyes, making sure I didn't peek. I could feel him nudge me out of my seat. I could feel short grass on my feet as I got out of the car. I almost lost my balance, but Noah caught me. 

Wise men say only fools rush in..

I moved up what felt like a hill, and I felt the sun lightly burn my bare calves and arms. Noah kept pushing me up.

But I can't help falling in love with you.

It took a few seconds as I stood there, and Noah did something. I heard shuffling, glass, and some pacing. And I smelled... roses?

Shall I stay?

"Okay Y/N." I waited for a few seconds.

Would it be a sin....

He took a deep breath. "Open."

If I can't help falling in love with you?

I opened my eyes to see a beautiful candle lit picnic with roses and a cute wooden basket. There were two plates laid down. There was a music box playing random music. 

Like a river flows surely to the sea..

"Wow, Noah. This is beautiful." I was astonished at the effort and precision that Noah put in this.

Darling so it goes.

Noah held my hand in his and I gave him a hug.

Some things are meant to be.

He gave me a small and cute smile and pushed his hair up.

Take my hand, take my whole life too..

"Do you like it?" he asked. 

For I can't help falling in love with you.

"I love it," I said, red as a tomato.

Like a river flows surely to the sea..

He laughed. "I have something for you." 

Darling so it goes.

He pulled a small, y/f/c box out of his pocket and opened it.

Some things are meant to be.

It was a beautiful necklace that had my name on it with a rose on one side of it and a hot air balloon on the other side. He put it around my neck and I started to tear up.

Take my hand, take my whole life too..

"Oh my god. Noah-" 

For I can't help falling in love with you.

He cut me off with a kiss. I melted into his arms and he put his arms around my waist. His lips were soft and he tasted like vanilla. He pulled me closer to him and I put my hands around his neck. My first kiss and it was with my dream boy.

For I can't help falling in love with you.

I pulled away and he said, "What's wrong? Did I do something wrong? Do you not feel the same way? Oh I'm so sorry-" 

I shook my head. "No, that was amazing and I really like you. But, is this what you want? Me?" I asked. And Amy thought that should ask him out.

He got closer to me. "Yes. With all my heart."

He pulled me into another kiss. "Y/N L/N, will you be my girlfriend?"

Say no, say no

"Yes, I will, Noah Schnapp."

Yay! They're together now!! Sry I made you wait that long XD! This is the longest chapter so far lol! 1027 words.