The Party - Part 2

"I'll go first," Caleb said.

He spun the can we put in the middle.

And.. it landed on Sadie.

Sadie got on her knees and went up to Caleb.

He kissed her slowly and she put her arms around his neck. It lasted for about 3 seconds before they broke it off.

We all whistled and chanted after they kissed.

"You guys are so cute," Millie said, smiling at them.

Sadie turned bright red and we laughed at her.

"Alright, I'll go next," Millie said.

She spun and it landed on Finn.

We didn't even see what happened next because she literally jumped onto Finn and started making out with him. Wow. We didn't see that coming.

We cheered for them after they finished.

"Wow, Mills. That was intense," Gaten said, laughing with pearls. LOL Dustin tho!

"Noah, you go now."

He spun the can and it landed on me. Thank the heavens it didn't land on Ashley.

He leaned over to me and I kissed him passionately. I carefully slid my tongue in without anyone seeing and he put his hand around me and I tugged at his hair. After that, we stopped because it was for a game and not a full on makeout session.

Everyone oo'ed and ah'ed. It's weird when you were the one kissing someone.

"My turn!" Ashley said.

She spun and it landed in between Noah and Caleb. She looked at it and asked us who it was closer to.

"Caleb," Millie said.

"Yeah, Caleb," Sadie said, though she didn't like it.

"I think it's closer to Noah, so I'll just kiss him," Ashley said. She looked at me. "You're fine with that, right Y/N?" she asked.

My hands were in fists. I felt my face turn hot, but I nodded, trying not to seem like a wuss.

She leaned in and kissed Noah.

It lasted way longer than it should've. She kissed him again.

I looked at Amy and she gave me a sympathetic look.

"That bitch," she mouthed.

"Okay, you're done, Ashley," Caleb said.

She disgusted me. She wouldn't have stopped if Caleb hadn't told her to. I swear to god.

"Okay. Everyone except Gaten and Amy have kissed. But they both are dating other people, so we're not going to make them kiss each other or anything," Noah said.

I nodded. "Yeah. Violating their relationships is unnecessary," I said, subtly hinting this at Ashley.

The time was around 8.

"Wanna watch a movie now?" Millie asked.

We all nodded in agreement.

Noah turned the TV on and looked through the options for movie.

"Is everyone fine with horror?" he asked.

All of us said yes except for Ashley. That priss.

"How about 'The Invisible Man?' We're all 18 and above, right?" Noah said.

"Yeah, sure," Sadie said. 

Everyone took a blanket and cuddled up. 

Millie and Sadie were sharing one, Finn and Caleb were sharing one. Gaten and Amy each had their own.