New Things

Hey guys. I'm tring to update more often and I'm so sorry you have to wait so long each week. I'll try to update twice or thrice a week.

Also, shoutout to @im_kinda_trash for commenting on each chapter and supporting the book. You make my day each time I update. 

Anyways, enjoy this chapter guys! Lysm..🥰🌻

I woke up to Noah softly snoring, his arms around me. I didn't want to wake him up, so I gently took his right arm off of me. He quickly put it around me again and pulled me closer. 

"Noah," I whispered, "I have to go brush and shower."

"No, stay," he squirmed, putting his leg around me. I smiled and moved closer to his bare chest. I looked at the clock on the wall. It was 9:30 A.M.

Suddenly, I heard the blinds open and a loud voice scream, "Get up you horny dipshits!"

I flinched at the sudden rush of sunlight.

"Close the blinds, Amy," I said rolling my eyes.

Noah groaned.

Amy tried to pull the bed sheets, but I held on for dear life so she wouldn't see that I was in bed cuddling with a shirtless Noah.

But, my morning numbness got the better of me and Amy violently pulled the sheets down, revealing everything that was going on under them.

Amy's jaw dropped. 

Noah's hands and legs were wrapped around me. I was holding the hand that was around me. Oh, and she saw that he was shirtless.

"Umm, well this is awkward," Noah said, blushing. 

I nodded and Amy just stood there. 

"You work out?" she asked him.

I kicked her with my leg. 

"Just leave us alone, idiot."

She flared her nostrils and said, "Fine, don't thank the bitch that's your free daily entertainment."

I rolled my eyes and pointed to the door that led to the extra room. 

"You can leave now, Ms. Free Daily Entertainment."

Amy left and I got up and stretched. 

"Good morning, beautiful," Noah said, wrapping his arms around my waist.

I turned around and hugged him.

I felt so safe in his arms. The warmth and comfort was beyond words.

"Alright, I'm going to go get ready. I feel like I haven't showered in days," I said, stepping out of his reach and going through my suitcase for an outfit. 

"Okay, I'll be watching Tik Toks until then."

I smiled as I walked to the bathroom.

I brushed my teeth with the hotel toothpaste. It was surprisingly good. Okay then, Y/N.

I turned on the shower and slipped my robe off.

I stepped into the warm, steamy heaven. 

Time Skip to after because that could've gotten really weird to read if you know what I mean....

I put on my clothes.

I have been working out, and I've lost around 5 pounds of fat. I've been wondering if maybe crop tops can be an option from now on..?

I wanted to try something new, so I packed one.