Hotel Heaven

Amy and I finally landed in NY and we walked out to go get our luggage from the baggage claim. 

When we walked out of the airport and into the busy New York streets to find a way to get to our hotel. 

I took out my phone to call an Uber and saw 3 texts from Noah. I smiled to myself and looked up and saw Amy whistling down a taxi.

"Amy, how did you do that?" I asked and gave her a weird look. She shrugged and said, "I was made to be a New Yorker, what can I say?" she said, grinning at me.

As Amy and the driver put the luggage into the trunk of the taxi, I opened the texts that Noah sent.

Noah: hey princess 😍😘

Noah: i got u and Amy a reservation at Baccarat Hotel and tell them ur name at the front and they take u to ur room

Noah: can't wait to see u

Amy and I hopped into the taxi. I showed her the texts. Once, she read the name of the hotel, she told the cab driver to go to it.

The cab driver looked shocked but started driving without asking any questions, cause it's New York and nothing stops anyone.

The hotel was far and I needed sleep so I leaned on Amy's shoulder and relaxed. I felt like now was the time to ask her about Barto.

"Hey, cuz... so what's up with you?" I asked, trying to be nonchalant about it. Amy gave me the most dead stare I'd ever seen and I knew she was about to kill me and maybe even the cab driver.

"Y/n, you are the least smooth person I have ever fucking met. Let me guess, you want me to talk to you about our Uber driver?" she asked with her eyebrows raised.

"Yes please!" I said, a little too excited. She rolled her eyes and looked me in the face.

"Listen, I need to start practicing my flirting skills, and he was hot, so he seemed like a good target. Plus, my heart belongs to David Dobrik and Tom Holland only," Amy said. I got up and looked at her with my mouth open.

"What? Wait, so you weren't interested? Wait, what?," I kept rambling.

She just shrugged and said, "Prima, you need to fucking calm down. You're 18 and with an amazing boyfriend, I'm 20 and single bitch. I need to do what I gotta do."

She pushed me back onto my shoulder and continued our ride in silence.

We finally got to the hotel and looked up and saw the most BEAUTIFUL hotel ever.

I texted Noah after I stopped fangirling over the room

You: hey noah just got to the hotel

You: this place is soooo amazing

Noah: oh perfect glad u like it

Noah: my place is super close too so it seemed like the best place for u

You: yay can't wait to see you! when am i seeing u

Noah: take the day to settle i'll see u tomm k?

Y/n: k noah see you <3

Noah: u too princess <3

I grinned and collapsed into the bed. I couldn't wait for tomorrow.