Chapter 3 ✔

CHAMP'S

That woman is surely the death of me. Doesn't she know that I'm a man? I'm freaking stressed because of the left and right jobs, and now I think I'm drained because of her.

Two years living with her and I could say that she's really different from the first time I saw her. She was demure while the truth is she's not. She is crazy and bold. Literally bold, she and her mouth.

Just like a while ago. Who is in their right frame of mind grabs her hair up without minding that someone could see her boobs?

And for the whole two years she's been calling me talong, walking cucumber/talong, humihingang talong, kuto, kutong-lupa o lamang-lupa. I know that I am acting arrogant to her but hell! Why would she see me like a fucking vegetable o a nasty creature which I am not even sure if they exist?!

I walk straight to my room. I threw myself on the mini bed beside the window, trying to calm myself.

The first time I saw that duckling I was really attracted to her.

To her heart-shaped face, small nose, not so chinky eyes, and red pouty lips. So is her long brown wavy hair.

She also has a body to die for. She is slender. She could be a model or an actress but I don't know why she doesn't want to.

I called her duck/duckling and that is because, I am tempted to kiss her. Argh! This is frustrating marami namang babaeng artista or model na mas maganda kaysa sa kaniya but her impact to me is undeniable.

When she said that we will be annulling our marriage after three months my ass was dreaded. I know it is so selfish of me to keep her even if I still wasn't sure of my feelings for her until now. But I don't want to let her go. It is a real-life horror movie. I am quite happy when my grandma got sick, dahil nawala sa isipan ng babaeng 'yon ang makipag-annul sakin. But, I am not praying that my grandma will be sick, that was maybe a blessing in disguise.

I may be attracted to her but I love my career. I don't want it to be ruined, that's why I asked her to keep it a secret. Selfish? Yeah. I want to keep her but I don't want it to be exposed. Not yet. Not now.

I stood up when my phone rang. I took it from the side table.

Jaxxon Calling...

"Hey, bud. What's up?" - I greeted him. He is also a celebrity. He is a popular singer.

"Hey, Chandria invited us in celebrating her boyfriend's birthday party at Haven Delight's Café at 7:00pm. Will you go? I also invited Pietro." - He said. Baka ito na nga ang pampatanggal ng stress ko. Dahil kung mananatili ako sa bahay na ito kasama ang babaeng 'yon baka mabaliw na ako.

"I'll go. See you later. Bye." - He just said okay and bid.

I open the door to the bathroom nakita kong open rin ang pinto ni Leyn kaya dumeretso ang paningin ko sa kaniya.

She's standing there with only a panty on and her sexy back is facing me. She's currently talking to someone on her phone.

"Hello, love?" - I heard her say. Really, Love? May tinatawag na pala siyang Love tapos naghubad siya sa harapan ko. Wait, is she cheating on me? Is she playing games with me? Kahit sabihin nating fixed marriage lang ang nangyari sa amin kasal pa rin kami. Hindi magbabago 'yan pwera nalang kung magpapa annul kami which is not gonna happen. I won't allow that to happen.

Dumiretso ako sa shower room. Kanina gusto ko lang umihi pero napunta ako rito because that woman is really giving me a hard on without her knowing.

I took a cold shower after releasing bad spirits away from myself.