Chapter 20 ✔

NAKAYUKO ang ulo ni Jeva habang nakaupo sa hospital bed at nilalaro ang kanyang mga daliri. Mari, Dane, Kyza and Alvin are here, the others were busy. Nerize has a taping, Gwyn has a flight and Lander has a mission. Pero kahit ganun ay hindi siya pinabayaan ng mga ito, here hospital room is full of fruits and flowers. She felt so overwhelmed but what makes her trouble is that her husband didn't visit her. Hindi nga niya alam kung alam ba nito ang nangyari sa kanya because Mari said, Champ's not answering her call.

"Ano na? Susunod din ba yang asawa mo sa gagong Pietro?" - galit na saad ni Dane. "Totoo nga ang sabi nila. Birds with the same feathers flocks together." - he snorted.

Jeva didn't answer. Her head is a turmoil. She was anxious but she still wanted to see her husband and asked him everything that confuses her.

Mari sighed. "I already warned that man before. I told him not to hurt our friend or else, ilalayo natin si Jeva sa kanya."

Jeva wanted to disagree because she promised her husband not to leave him and that she will always believe in him. She's one of those people that doesn't want to break promises not unless she needed to.

Kyza scoffed. "Why do I have a feeling that these things will happened?" - she may be foul-mouthed because she cussed and cursed a lot but she really treasure her friends, she doesn't want them to get hurt. Tsaka, kahit palagi niyang binabara si Jeva ay hinding-hindi kakayaning makitang masakitan ito, after what happened to Shylane ayaw na niyang may masasaktan pa sa kanyang mga kaibigan. Apart from that, malaki ang utang na loob niya kay Jeva dahil ito ang nagligtas sa kanya noon.

"Perhaps, he has a reason why he didn't come." - positibong saad ni Jeva sa kanyang mga kaibigan. At this point, no one will trust and believe her husband aside from her.

Kyza laughed mockingly. "What would that be? Is that having a good time with that bitch?!"

"Language, Kyza." - saway ni Alvin sa kaibigan.

"Why?" - she snorted. "When I saw that news I knew that, that woman is bitch and with what Mari said, I'm positive that spoiled rotten vagina has something to do with what happened to Shylane." - she rolled her eyes after saying her words. Mari told her friends about the video they saw and let them watch it.

"Huwag muna tayong magconclude, okay? Hindi pa naman natin alam ang buong storya." - Jeva said calmly.

Dane scorned. "So, you'll let that motherfucker explain what if he'll lie to you?" - Dane is really Dane. He is always like this when it comes to his friend.

"Ano pa nga ba? Pokmaru yang kaibigan niyo." - Kyza mocked before she looked at Mari who was spacing out. "Hoy loka-loka! Saan na umabot ang imagination mo?" - tawag niya rito.

Mari shook her head while her brows were still creased. "I don't know but I have a feeling that that woman will be the reason for another ruined marriage."

Jeva gasped. Hindi siya makapaniwala sa pinagsasabi ng kaibigan. "Alam mo ikaw," she pointed her friend. "Napakanega mo at napakaadvance mag-isip." - she sighed. "Walang makakasira sa amin ng asawa ko." - she said firmly.

Mari shrugged. "Okay, if you say so."

Dane and Kyza snorted together and rolled their eyes.

"Napakalaki din ng tiwala mo sa asawa mo."- Kyza mocked at her.

"Hindi ba dapat ganun naman talaga?" - pagtatanggol nya sa sarili.

Dane scoffed. "Hindi ba dapat nandito rin ang asawa mo? Pero nasaan siya? Ni hindi nga sumasagot ng tawag eh."

Kyza laughed mockingly. "Baka nagpapasarap na sa ibang babae."

"KYZA!" - Alvin yelled at his friend. Kyza went overboard. Pero sa totoo lang, what Kyza said already came to her but her trust to her husband is greater than her what if's stories in mind.