Chapter 18 ✔

NAGMAMADALING lumakad si Jeva pabalik sa kanilang beach house habang nakatakip ang kanyang mga palad sa kanyang mukha. Manang Minda and Manong Kabo caught them in a very embarrassing position.

Kung bakit ba kasi doon sila natulog sa tabing dagat? Ginulo ni Jeva ang kanyang buhok dahil sa paulit-ulit na nagre-replay sa kanyang utak ang nangyari.

The couple couple saw them sleeping on the shore. Jeva was on top of Champ her face was on his chest while her husband's hands was on her ass. Inis na inis siya dahil tuwang-tuwa pa ang asawa niya ni hindi man lang nahiya.

They were teasing her even when they were eating breakfast. Pulang-pula ang mukha ni Jeva dahil doon at hindi man lang siya tinulungan ng kanyang asawa.

After changing her clothes Jeva went back wearing a colored blue pair of microkini. Champ is currently eyeing her when he sees her outfit.

"What the hell are you wearing?!" - he angrily shouted at her.

She rolled her eyes. "What do you think? Are you dumb?"

"I am not dumb to not know what kind of clothes you are wearing. I am asking you, why?! Why do you have to wear that kind of clothes?!" - Champ can now definitely say that he is really becoming possessive when it comes to his wife. He wanted all of her to become his. Not on paper but by heart.

"What is your problem with these?!" - Jeva became so irritated with her husband. Hindi nga siya nito sinaklolohan sa kahihiyan kanina ngayon naman ay sinisigawan siya nito dahil sa suot niya.

"My problem was the piece of clothes!" - he growled. "What if anyone will see you with that?!"

"Sinong makakakita sa 'tin dito ha?!" - she growled back. "Look around you, sweetheart. All you can see is water, sand, trees and the beach house. Who do you think will see me with these?!"

Manong Kabo and his wife left together with a few other men who built the bamboo kayak.

They might not be able to visit the tourist spots in Siargao but this Jecha Island has a lot of things to offer. They can do surfing, kayaking and of course swimming. Three of manong Kabo's company climbed up on the coconut trees while manang Minda made a buko salad for them.

THE TWO spend their time together in the water. They surf and do kayaking. They push and pull each other in and out of the water. They shared laughter and pissed each other.

They went out of the water the moment they felt exhausted. Then, they went back to the beach house to get some rest.

Hours later.

Champ finds his wife dipped herself in the jacuzzi. With her eyes closed.

"Hey! Let's go out for a swim."

Jeva immediately opened her eyes and stood up, revealing her naked body. Champ quickly turned his gaze away from her sinful body.

"You should not do that whenever you like."

She smirked. "Do what?" - she said trying to catch his eyes. When her feet suddenly slip and made her fall. Mariin siyang napapikit habang hinihintay na bumagsak ang kanyang sarili sa sahig.

She opened her one eye for what she expects doesn't happen. She saw her husband staring straight on her eyes while his hand was wrapped around his waist. She suddenly feels hot knowing that her husband's hand is touching her bare skin.

Champ cleared his throat and landed her carefully.

He tsked. "You should be careful. Ang tanga mo naman."

"Salamat ha?" - she sarcastically said. Siguro nga ay tanga sya because she's continuously falling for someone even though she knew that her feelings may not be reciprocated.