Chapter 6 ✔

DAHIL sa sinabi ng lalaki sa kaibigan niya, nanlamig ito kahit sobrang init ng paligid. Nerize gave her a dagger look. Mabilis niyang iniwas ang tingin sa kaibigan at nagpapanggap na kinakausap ang three years old na batang babae.

What the heck is he thinking? Gulong-gulo ang isip ni Jeva, why would her husband tell her friend like that, like it was just so easy for him to say so. To think na ito ang nagsabi sa kanya na 'wag sabihin sa iba maliban sa mga pamilya nila.

Gusto niyang kutusan ang lalaki. Hindi man lang na- inform na gagawin niya yun.

Buti nalang she was saved by Nerize's star-manager, tumawag kasi ito sa kaibigan

Before going into the car again Nerize stopped her by grabbing her left arm. "You owe as an explanation." - she whispered to her.

Nerize starts walking away when Champ shouts at her. "When my wife's ogling towards other men, call me!"

"Yeah, whatever!" - The woman shouted back.

Champ and Nerize already known each other for not quite long because they work together in an action movie called Soldier.

"What was that?" - She asked and confoundedly looked at him.

He shrugged. "Nothing much."

"Were you saying that I was flirting with other men?" - She raised her brow. Champ chuckled. Akala niya kasi na ang pagsabi niya kay Nerize tungkol sa kanilang relasyon ang pinuputok ng butsi nito.

"I didn't say that." - he said plainly.

"What was that supposed to mean? Me? Ogling other men?" Tinuro niya ang kanyang sarili. "Are you even serious? I don't even have an ex-boyfriend. Kung makaakusa ka naman." - She rolled her eyes on him.

Champ zonked-out. He can't believe that his wife doesn't have an ex-boyfriend. Dahil kung makaasta ito mukha marami na itong karanasan sa lalaki.

"Why did you tell her?" - okay, he's wrong. He thought his wife wouldn't ask her about that.

"Well, to get even?" - he pursed his lips.

"Why? Why even?" - Jeva looked dumb because she could not understand a single word that her husband was saying.

"Well..." - Nakadalawang well na tong lalaking to ha? "I ahm, somehow told Jaxxon about us."

"Somehow?!" - She yelled exasperatedly. "Wait, what? You told him?" - She was face palmed. "Why?"

"Well..." Three, well now. Kinamot niya ang kanyang batok dahil sa hiya. Namumula pa ito at ang kanyang tenga. "I slipped. I don't want to give him you cookies."

"Why?" - parang sirang plaka na rin ata siya dahil sa kaka-why nya.

"I don't want to share your cookies. Akin lang 'yon." - he looked away. Feeling so shy. Cute!

"Why?"

"The heck with your why's Leyn?! You gave those to me so, akin lang 'yon. That's it! No further explanation!" - because he himself doesn't know why the heck he became so greedy when it comes to Jeva's cookies.

While the latter stunned when he called her by her second name, not duck or duckling. Her second name sounds good when he's the one saying it.

"Why so grumpy? Hindi ko alam na madamot ka pala." - she smirked at him.

He tsked. "Only to your cookies. Only to you." - Jeva doesn't hear the last sentence he mumbled.

She chuckled. "Well, I guess we will not be even." – Champ gave her a questioning look. "Nerize will tell my other friends. I know that. Want me to stop her?" - mabilis na umiling ang lalaki.