Chapter 15 ✔

JEVA's eyes were half closed reaching the alarm clock. Today is the day that they will be going to Siargao.

Kinusot niya ang kanyang mga mata at itinukod ang kanyang siko sa kama para bumangon na pero agad siyang napahiga ulit dahil may mabigat na nakadagan sa kanyang tiyan. It was Champ's leg.

Ano bang tingin sa kanya ng lalaki? Isang bolster? O mas kilalang hotdog pillow?

Yes! They're now sleeping together in the master's bedroom pero yung mga gamit nila ay nasa kani-kanila pang mga room.

They've been sleeping together since that night. When they were about to eat her horrible cooking.

Flashbacks...

Champ is looking intently to his wife, examining her whole face, her chinky brown eyes, small nose, rosy pouty lips, and rosy bubble cheeks (such a baby) while remembering her talking to another guy happily.

He wholeheartedly trusts his wife because she's been loyal to him ever since. Sa loob ng halos dalawang taon ay wala siyang naririnig na may karelasyon ito o kung anuman kahit na pinagsabihan niya ito na okay lang sa kanya na makipagdate ito sa ibang lalaki.

Now, he's starting to get mad at himself because of what he said. Because, anytime he'll lose the girl knowing that they both don't love each other, yet.

He may trust his wife but he couldn't trust other men who have the intention to pursue his wife.

"You've been staring at me." - she pointed out when she noticed that Champ had been staring at her. "Does it mean, nafafall ka na sakin?" - she teased him.

"Dream on." - he rolled his eyes. Honestly, he also doesn't know. He doesn't know if he's already falling for her or he is just enjoying her company.

Jeva scoffed. "Wow naman. Para namang lugi ka sa akin. Maganda naman ako, sexy at masarap..." - she licked her lips. Napangiwi si Champ sa kanya. But deep inside he's panicking. He's heart went crazy, it's beating so fast that he's losing air.

Then he suddenly burst. "What the heck, Jeva Leyn?! What do you mean 'masarap'? Bakit natikman mo na ba ang sarili mo? Paano mo nasabing masarap? May nagsabi ba sayo na masarap ka? Wag mo sabihing nakaexperience ka na?! Sino?! Sabihin mo para maupakan ko!"

"Ha? What are you talking about?" - maang niyang tanong sa lalaki. "Ano bang masama sa masarap ako---"

"JEVA LEYN!" - there's his warning tone again.

"Masarap akong magluto. Duh! Patapusin mo kasi muna ako magsalita."- she reasoned out. "But pwede rin naman, na..." - she bit her lips. "Masarap nga talaga ako."

"Jeva Leyn!" - his eyes glow in anger.

Jeva chuckled as she raised her hands in defeat. Champ just rolled his eyes on her.

"Leyn, sweetheart, aren't you tired?" - he asked her out of the blue.

Jeva creased her brows. "Tired to what?"

"To us."

It really worries him. What if the girl gets tired of him and could happen to find another man and then, annul their marriage?

While Jeva was shocked because of his out of the world question. Hindi niya alam kung anong pinaghuhugutan ng lalaki. But she's more worried if he's tired of her because she knows she will never be tired of him.

"Of course not, why would I?." - she honestly answered. She wouldn't be tired over someone she wanted to be with until she lost her breath.

"Dahil wala naman akong ginawa para sayo. I mean, I've done nothing good for this marriage." - Champ said as he creased his brows.