ONE

JIMINS POV ;

i was swiftly skateboarding through my neighborhoods quiet roads when i placed my foot onto the ground , dragging myself to a stop .

i somehow made it to a small corner store right outside of my neighborhood . it was a plain seven eleven , only a few years old . i briefly stepped onto the edge of my board- sending the board up into my grasp .

i held my onto my pink backpack's strap and walked into the store . the smell of cheap air fresheners filled my nose , as i made my way to the beverages in the back of the building .

i mentally debated on what drink to get but quickly decided on my normal , strawberry milk .

after i was positive with my choice i walked up to the cash register to see a boy not much younger than me , maybe 15 or 16 . he was popping bubbles with some hubba bubba , giving me an unentertained look .

"did you find everything you were looking for today ?" he asked , lazily scanning my milk .

i quietly nodded , pulling out a five dollar bill- considering i bought to bottles of the milk .

as he was bagging my items my eyes trailed off onto the bulletin board , hanging on the wall . it had a few meaningless pictures and advertisements .

"lost dog , kitae !! reward : $ 1,300"

"sexual life is boring ? call 678-sluts , today !!"

"buy one meal deal and get a coupon !!"

they were pointless , though one specific one caught my eye .

i read the flyer rather quickly , smiling at the information

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

i read the flyer rather quickly , smiling at the information .

"listen sir , if you are interested- take the fucking poster . its nine pm on a tuesday , i have a project due tomorrow ." the cashier snapped me out of my thoughts , causing me to slightly flinch .

i only nodded , snatching the flyer off of the wall ; shoving it into my backpack . i handed the money over to him , grabbing my bags in the process .

"keep the change" i spoke mockingly , in reply to his rather rude interruption seconds before .

he seemed to barely care as i walked out of the store feeling rather excited .

i then dropped my board onto the floor and stepped onto it with ease . adjusting my feet before kicking my right leg back , creating a friction between the ground and my board- allowing me to speed down the road .

as i was cruising in peace i chose to call the number from the flyer , to possibly rsvp . there wasn't a date on it , but it looked a bit new- considering i am a well known customer to that corner store .

i pulled out the flyer from my bag and called the number , while still cruising down the empty street .

after a few rings someone picked up , surprisingly .

"hello ?" a voice rang from the other end of the line , i grew a bit nervous but calmed down , replying ,

"hi , i saw a flyer for the skating competition .. would i be allowed to rsvp ?" i asked , focusing on weaving through the white lines- decorating the street .

"of course ! my assistant , who made the flyers , did a terrible job . so dont worry !! everything will take place this saturday at the abandoned skatepark downtown . bring friends and family ! it will be fun . would you like to compete ?" the voice soon ended his words with a question .

"yes please" i spoke back , feeling slightly intrigued by the description of the competition .

"sounds good , name and age ?" he questioned , should i give my real name ? eh no one will care anyways .

"min , and im seventeen ." i spoke back , pulling up to my home .

the man over the phone nodded and proceeded to reply ,

"sounds good , you will get a tag of your number on saturday . be there at noon , sharp ." he spoke in a cheerful voice , i simply replied and hung up .

i soon walked back into ny house with a smile on my face , which was soon washed off by my mom .

"jimin where have you been ?" she asked in an upset manner .

i simply shrugged , not having time for her bickering .

"you've been gone since like three o'clock this afternoon ! its about to be ten pm jimin ! i know you weren't doing anything useful . its a shame you dropped out to skateboard , what a waste you are .." she trailed off , walking down the hall- into her room .

i sighed before walking downstairs into the basement , where my room was located .

i bathed and changed into a pastel pink shirt with white shorts to match , and i climbed into my bed .

as i drifted off to sleep i could only think about proving to everyone that i have a talent ,

skateboarding .

-
new book babiess ✨ , i made the flyer btw AJSHSJSJ .

anyways enjoy this book , it is going to be soft with barely any angst . ITS NOT LIKELY OF ME TOO NOT HAVE ALOT OF ANGST , but i chose to take a little fluff break .. yk ?

but yea , enjoy the buk 😏😖🌺💞🖕🖕🤩✔️☺️😌😍💖💫👁️👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩👁️👄🧚😳👀👈👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩💞👄🤩👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩🌺😳💞🌺🌺💞😚😳🤩😡🖕✨😚✨😔😏🖕😳🖕😏👀🧚👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩✨👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩🧚😐👈👁️💞👁️💞😌✨😐🌺🌺💞😚😖💞😏😖💞😚💞😐🧚

imagine | jikook ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें