EIGHTEEN

JIMIN ;

i woke up to banging on the door to the basement , at first i was confused but then i quickly realized my parents were upstairs .

luckily there was a wall connected to the side of the stairs- blocking the vision of the door , meaning they cant see my bed from the door , they'd have to walk down the stairs in order to catch a glimpse of jeongguk and i .

speaking of which , he was still sleeping .

over these past few weeks i noticed that he was a very deep sleeper , so it'd take a little more than knocking to wake him up .

i quickly hopped out of the bed , sliding some random sweatpants over my legs- covering jeongguk's boxers .

i tripped a bit going up the stairs but i made it , safely .

once i got to the door i unlocked it and opened it to see my dad standing there with anger displaying on his face .

"why haven't you left the basement kid , the house is a mess and you need to clean it !" he yelled in my face , causing me to flinch at the rough tone .

"i- i haven't been fe-"

"oh shut up with those weak ass excuses , get out here and clean" he yelled , dragging me out of the basement and into the main floor of the house .

"your mother is out with her friends , and i am about to go to work . you have until one of us gets home , to finish cleaning ." he yelled , shoving me back- acting as if he has dominance over me .

i nodded , slightly fearing his next actions .

"you are such a pussy , hiding away from us" he barked , raising his fist as if he was going to hit me .

which he did , one punch turned into two and three to four . eventually he had added some kicks , contributing to more pain .

soon i could barely stand , he took all of his anger out on me . my face was bruised , aswell as my body was messed up too .

"it looks like you are useful ,..

i looked up at him with a bit of hope , maybe he realized his wrongdoings ..

..at being a punching bag , this was as satisfying as busting a nut" he said laughing in a mockingly annoying tone .

i looked back down , feeling useless one again .

i am only good for stress relief .

"bye fag , i will be back later . clean this whole house top to bottom or you are going to get punished" he said , walking out of the house- slamming the door .

i sighed , feeling terrible- not only physically but also mentally .

-

(a/n : i apologise , i am gifting you with a picture of my hubby in exchange)